Bonus chapter 1. Christmas. (Contains Sexual content)

"Merry Christmas Ell!" Amber smiled at me as she handed me a present.
"Merry Christmas Amber!" I returned with a gift of my own. We both giggled like school girls when we opened our presents for each other.
"OMG!" I screamed. "I can't believe you!!! Oh my lord! I'm going to cry!" I began crying.
"You're welcome," she smiled. She bought me a signed t-shirt which all of the band members from Imagine Dragons had signed.
"I can't believe it!" Amber's jaw fell, then she grinned widely at me.
"You're welcome." I smiled at her. I had bought her 2 new vinyl's for her collection.
"So, how is your present for Jake going?" Amber asked me.
"Good, in fact she's here now." I said as a car pulled up outside Jason's house.
"Gem?" I asked as a short black haired girl came out of the car.
"Hey Ell." She smiled as she walked towards me. Amber said that she had to go see Chris so she said goodbye as soon as she said hi.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked her.
"Definitely." She smiled excitedly.
"Okay, let me just get him." I stepped inside the house and called Jake to the front door.
"What Ell? I'm a little busy." He said as he shut his bedroom door.
"So you know when you saved me from Mar-... Yeah and this is also kind of a Christmas thing too but anyway." He rolled his eyes at me.
"I told you you didn't need to thank me or repay me."
"Yeah I do." I argued. I heard a motorcycle coming up behind me, I knew it was Bennet coming to pick me up but I needed to do this first.
"It's not like it was anything heroic." He said modestly.
"I think it was." Gem stated as she came round from behind her hiding spot.
"G?"
"Hey." She whispered. Quickly, Jake dropped his work and ran towards Gem, he picked her up in a massive hug and then he kissed her. That was my cue to turn around and start walking to Bennet's motorcycle. He stood leaned against it watching me walk awkwardly away from Jake and Gem's make out session. I knew those two were meant for each other, it was just a case of getting them back together.
"Hey Ell!" I spun my head at my name.
"Thanks." Jake smiled before guiding Gem inside. I got to the end of the drive and at Bennet's bike. I leaned up and kissed him gently as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me tight.
"Merry Christmas." He said as he kissed me again.
"So... What did you get me?" He teased. I smiled as I tied my hair back quickly.
"Who said I got you anything?" I joked. I laughed and ran back to the garage. I opened it up and retrieved a box. I then ran back towards Bennet and handed his present to him.
"Oh, you won't be needing this." I said taking his helmet from under his arm and holding it.
"Why?"
"Just open you're present will you." I laughed.
"Right fine!" He said smiling at me. He unwrapped the paper and held it under his arm, he opened the box and pulled out a new helmet.
"Told you that you wouldn't need this one." I smiled. He took his helmet out and examined it with loving eyes.
"I wish you'd look at me like you do that helmet." I toyed.
"Oh I look at you like that, but when you're not looking." He smirked. He picked me up in an embrace and kissed me.
"Thank you." He commented. "Now, you can wear my old helmet so I can take you to your present." He smiled climbing onto his bike and putting the helmet on. I giggled before putting his old one on and climbing on behind him.
We finally pulled up in a car park, I took the helmet off and stared around.
"Pass me your helmet." Bennet said, I turned around and chucked it to him.
"I'll be right back, oh, and put this on." He handed me a box. I stared at him with confusion written across my face.
"No one will see you, I promise." He said as he walked towards a building not too far from where we parked. I opened the box and inside was a brand new blouse, jeans and some pumps. I smiled as I put them on, replacing my older, more faded clothes. I looked down at my figure in the new outfit. I smiled to myself. The royal blue blouse flowed out and the black jeans matched the pumps which had a white bow on them.
"Wow... You looked even better than I thought you would." Bennet whispered wrapping his arms around me. I spun around and looked at him. He had changed clothes, he was now wearing a pair of blue skinny jeans and a burgundy top with some new shoes.
"Says you, are those new shoes?" I smiled leaning in closer. He closed the gap between us. We kissed for a few seconds before he pulled away.
"Yes they are. That outfit was only part one of your present."
"And what's part 2?" I smirked.
"I can't tell you, but I can't wait for you to see part 3 either." He smiled wrapping his arm around me and guiding me away. About 30 minutes of walking later, we arrived at a luxury cabin.
"Bennet?" He looked down at me smiling, "why are we here?"
"Do you like it?" He asked.
"Yeah it's beautiful, the settings amazing, this cabin is amazing, but it would take me 10 years to be able to afford somethings like this."
"But you like it?" He said really excitedly.
"Of course." I said looking at him. He reached in his pocket an pulled out a set of keys.
"Good, because it's ours." My jaw fell, so fast it probably snapped off.
"What?"
"Happy Christmas part 2!" He smiled pulling me into a tight hug.
"Best present ever." I spoke into his jacket.
"Wait until you see part 3." He whispered. I looked at him curiosity on my face but a large grin.
"Turn around." He whispered. I spun around and connected to two trees was a sheet, the sheet fell down and on it read the words 'prom?'. I smacked my hands to my face as tears welled up in my eyes.
"Ell, I really love you a lot, and I know it's not much but, will you go to prom with me?" He asked holding out a rose. Around the roses stalk a ring was attached with ribbon. I took the flower and looked at the ring.
"It's an infinity ring, so you can always stay with me." I looked at the ring, on the inside the words 'forever and ever' where engraved on the inside.
"I have a similar one, but mine says 'stay with me' so will you? Stay with me?" He asked.
"Forever and ever." I smiled slipping the ring on my finger and leaning in close. I kissed him passionately for an eternity.
"Merry Christmas Ell."
"Merry Christmas Bennet."

Part 2.

It was 10 o clock and Bennet and I were cuddled up on the couch, the fire burning. His hand held mine and as he rubbed his thumb across my ring, I smiled to myself. Bennet had put his ring on as well, and as we lay in comfortable silence, I thought about everything we've been through, we started out as friends of friends, or friend of boyfriend in my case. Then it was the guy I sit next to in English and sort of opposite in art. Him standing up for me and getting in a fight in the locker rooms. Him driving me home when my brother bailed on me. Saving me from a bad situation where I was outside my ex boyfriends house after sleeping with my friend and arguing with my best friend. Going to the beach and ending up spending the weekend together. The utter confusion waking up, not knowing if I had slept with him, but realising I did have feelings for him. Arguing with him, dating... Jason... Again. Realising my mistake. Breaking up with Jason. The feelings I had for him resurfacing. The first time we slept together. Him being there for me when my father died, me being there for him when his uncle was murdered. My fathers funeral, his uncles funeral. And now here we are, we've come a long way, and for a while, I don't think neither of us saw a future. But now, I see my future, my future is with Bennet, and it always will be. I began thinking about our future, getting married and having kids, of course I'm going to wait a little while for that kind of thing, but it was still an exciting thought. This time in five or ten years, we could be laughing at 2 am while putting presents under the Christmas tree. Waking up at 6 am and opening presents until noon.
"What are you thinking about?" He whispered in my ear. He had a piece of my hair in his other hand, he twirled it and played with it.
"You, me, us." I replied.
"What about us?" He asked. I couldn't help but smile, I had the high school musical song playing in my head now.
"Everything we've been through." He giggled slightly.
"What?" I asked with a smile, turning to face him.
"What about trust?" He giggled.
"No way! You know that!" I giggled.
"I had a sister, of course I know it." He smiled. I kissed him gently on the lips.
"We are singing that everyday for the rest of our lives." I giggled.
"Oh yeah? Do you know what else I want to do everyday for the rest of our live apart from musical duos?"
"What?" I smiled. He leaned in closer and kissed me gently.
"You." He smiled. I rolled my eyes at his boyishness. How typical. I should have seen it coming, but I didn't mind, in fact I'll happily do that every day for the rest of my life.
"Everyday huh?" I asked.
"Yep." He popped the p. I raised my hand up from my side and put it to his face.
"Well, we haven't done anything today..." I trailed off.
"Really?" He asked. I nodded. He smirked at me before leaning in close. He gently kissed me, I turned my full body around so I was now facing him. I began to take of my shirt as pulled off his trousers. 2 weeks ago, I began taking the pill, it was just so much easier. I threw my shirt over my head and onto the floor. I put my hands up his shirt and ran my hand along his defined abs. I lifted his shirt off, barely separating from him for a second. I pulled down my jeans and slipped them off, he undone his belt and pulled it out from his trousers. He threw it on the floor, he unclipped my bra as I pulled his trousers down. He toyed with my underwear whilst I unbuttoned his jeans. He threw them on the floor and I felt his member pressing against me. He pulled of my underwear and I was now completely naked. I found it unfair that I was completely naked and he wasn't so I straddled him and slowly pulled down his boxers. I smiled cheekily at him as I bent down and kissed him. He sat up and cupped my butt with his hands. Instantly I was on my back and he was on top of me, he slipped inside me and we stopped kissing. He trailed kisses along my neck as our hips moved together. He squeezed my boobs as he continued kissing my neck. I clawed at his back as my lust grew. I moaned as he thrusted harder against me. Each time he planted a kiss on my neck, I became more and more turned on. He groaned against my neck as I moved my hips slightly.
Best Christmas ever.