Chapter 33. Simple. (Contains violence and sexual content.)

I struggled under his strong grasp. He looked around the room before grabbing a shirt. He tore it in half and shoved some of it into my mouth. I couldn't make a noise loud enough to even get out of this room now. He pushed me to the ground, as I fell he threw some of the stuff from the bed on the floor. I was scrambling around on the ground, I had spat out the t shirt and was calling for help, tears making my eyes misty. Then I felt his hands wrap around my wrists.
"Let go of me." I spoke through tears. He didn't say anything. He just grabbed the shirt again and stuffed it in my mouth, this time wrapping the other half around it and tying it to my head. . He pushed me on to the bed with force and I crashed against it. I was scrambling to get away again but he pinned me down. I was kicking my legs everywhere. Trying to make noise so someone would notice me. He pulled my top off of me and I instantly lifted my legs up to try and cover myself. He straddled me so I couldn't move from under his weight. He let go of my wrists and undone his belt. I was running out of ideas, the louder I screamed the more quiet and hoarse it came out. The more I moved, the less it seemed to do. I tried to lift my head and untie the knot but it was tangled in my hair and gave excruciating pain when I pulled it. I pushed his face away with my hands that had now become free. He slapped me hard across the face. I felt the hand mark appear on my flesh as tears were streaming down my face and I could hear my muffled cries and screams. He was pulling down my pants and had already pulled his boxers down. He grabbed my legs and began to spread them apart. I had one option left that I could think of. I reached behind me and a few bottles of hand cream. I threw one across the room to cause commotion. I heard Blake call to ask if I was okay.
"Stop that." He whispered in my ear as he pinned my legs far enough apart for him to do what he wanted. I tried closing my legs and covering myself. I scowled at him and punched him in the nose. I then grabbed another 2 bottles of hand cream and threw them across the room separately. That's when the door opened. I screamed but it was still muffled by the shirt. I couldn't see who was at the door at first.
"Get off her!" Jake screamed at Marco. He ran at him pulling him to the floor. He kicked him in the ribs as I coward away to the other end of the bed, pulling up my trousers and grabbing my shirt, pulling it over my head. Untying the knot at the back of my head, I tried my best not to pull out much of my hair. Jake continued to kick Marco in the ribs and stomach. I untied the knot.
"Blake!!" I screamed with a hoarse voice. He came rushing in and pulled Jake away.
"What the hell is going on?!?" Blake shouted. He looked at me and his eyes blazed with fire.
"Ell?? What the fuck happened?!?" He shouted running towards me. He held my face but I pulled away. He then turned me back his way. He examined my face for a little while before turning to Jake. Marco must've been passed out on the floor.
"What happened?" He asked Jake calmly.
"I heard some crashes, I came rushing in to see what was going on and Marco was... He was... On top of your sister. He had her mouth clamped and everything. I... Had to get him off her so I... I hit him." Jake stuttered. Blake took one look at Marco and kicked him before spitting on him. I was hugging my knees and crying silently in the corner.
"We can't just leave him." Blake said.
"Call the police, we can sort this out." Jake ordered. Blake nodded and stepped outside. Jake looked at me and ran towards me. He pulled me into a deep hug and cradled me like a child.
"Are you okay?" He whispered. I didn't respond, I just cried into his chest. We sat there for a few minutes before Blake came back inside the room.
"The police are on their way." He said.
"We need to mop up some of the blood, I hit him too many times for self defence. We need to make it look like I pulled him off her, we got into a small scrap and I knocked him out."
"H-how are you g-going to do th-that." I stuttered quietly.
"Simple." He said. He went outside pulling Blake along with him. They whispered quietly to each other, then I heard Jake grunt. The walked in the room and Jake now had a bloody nose and a cut eyebrow. I widened my eyes.
"It's fine, I asked him to, now it looks like we swinger at each other and it was self defence. If the police ask, he hit me as well, okay?" Jake said while mopping some of the blood up in tissue before flushing it down my toilet. When half the blood was cleared the police knocked at the door, Blake ran downstairs and opened it. Several police officers walked into my room. 2 men and 1 woman plus a female and male paramedic. The female paramedic rushed over to Jake while the other to Marco's body. The female police officer and one of the males approached my brother. The final make approached me.
"Hello, my names Officer Reece, can you tell me your name please." I heard him. I wasn't concentrating on him however. I was eaves dropping on Jake's conversation.
"I'm fine, honestly, now there is a girl over there who nearly got raped and you're fussing over me. Please go and see her, I'll be fine." He said. I turned back to Officer Reece.
"Miss, I'm going to need you to co-operate please, can you tell me your name?" He asked again. I nodded.
"Ellen." I trembled.
"Okay, Ellen, I want you to come with me. We're going to go to the police station were we can have a chat about what went down here, okay?" He said politely. I nodded and scooted to the edge of the bed. I stumbled and Jake caught me. He looked at me with questionable eyes before letting go of me.
"Hello, my names Marisa, I'm a paramedic. When we get to the station, I'm going to look at your injuries and take photographs as evidence of you wish to press charges." A young women spoke to me as I walked out the front door. I nodded and climbed into the police car outside my house. As I sat in the back seat of the car I saw Marco's body being taken to an ambulance. Jake got in his car with Blake. As we drove off, Jake and Blake followed me to the police station. This was going to be a really long night.