Chapter 17. Maybe we did!

I woke up with Ell next to me. She lay silent. I had my arm laid over her stomach, my other cupped my head. I had a face full of her dark ginger hair. The perks of spooning. I stood up and walked to the bathroom, I switched on the shower and laid out a towel. I got in the shower and washed. I was washing my hair when I heard a phone go off, I wasn't sure who's it was. If it was my phone, it can just go to voicemail. But it wasn't my phone. It was Ell's.

Ell's POV.

I woke up to sound of a phone going off, my phone. I sat up and checked it. It was Zack. I smiled as I picked up.
"Zacky-boy!" I said laughing. I heard him laugh from the other end.
Wassup girlfriend! He said mockingly.
"Don't ever say that again." I laughed.
Sorry, hey, where have you been these last few days. You weren't at school so I thought you were ill. I went to your house yesterday I knocked with no reply. Then I remember where you keep your spare set of keys, so I used them. All your brothers things and your dads things were gone, and some of your clothes were to. I could tell your bed wasn't slept in. Don't ask how. And so I thought something was up. Have you moved or something? He finally finished. My brothers things were gone? But I left him alone. Shit. I left my brother alone. I'm not supposed to do that.
"Um, after the party Thursday night I went straight home because Bennet gave me a lift. Then we bunked yesterday and came to the beach and he booked a hotel. That's where I am and have been." I finished. I heard silence the other side. Then I heard 'oh my god! She was with Ben at a hotel!'
"Is that Amber?" I asked.
Oh yeah, Amber, me, Chris and Matt are at your house. We figured if you come home we should be here. So a hotel room huh? Did you guys fuck?
"For fuck sakes Zack! No! Wait, I don't know, I was really drunk and I don't remember much. I only just woke up. I'm only wearing pants and a T shirt. Maybe we did! Oh my god! Zack! What do I do?"
OH MY FUCK! SHE FUCKED HIM!!!!! I heard Zack shout followed by Amber screaming Chris saying no way but nothing from Matt.
"I don't know if I did! How do I know?"
Either check the bin and surrounding area for condoms or just ask him. Go to go now Boo! I love you bye!
And he hung up on me. I threw my phone on the bed and slumped back, throwing myself onto the pillows. I groaned as I tried to think of last night. Let's see, I kept drinking after meeting Uncle Jones. Me and Bennet had fun but I got so wasted he had to carry me to the room. We were inside the elevator when he put me down. And then... And then... He got mad, or I got mad or we both did. Then we kissed and... I don't remember. But we kissed. That's a bad sign. We kissed. I sat up and Bennet was stood in front of me with his towel loosely hung around his waist. He was fresh out the shower and his hair was all messy. His abs were still wet and looked really good, his towel was so low I could follow his V line almost to something I may or may not have touched last night.
"Hey." I squeaked out. He raised his eyebrow and me and chuckled, his chest moving up and down. For God sakes Ell! Pull yourself together and stop checking him out!
"Hey." He said. "Are you checking me out?" Bennet said smiling at me. I felt my cheeks redden.
"No, I was just checking... If you were in fit health." I made up. He laughed. He motioned to his body.
"Am I in fit health?" I smiled.
"Hmm, I think you're good." I said. Slowly, I removed myself from the bed.
"You aren't so bad yourself Mitchell." He said.
"Are you checking me out?" I mocked.
"No, just checking you're in shape." He mocked me. I smiled before I went into the bathroom and I heard my phone again.
"Ugh! Bennet, can you get my phone please!" I called out.
"Sure thing!" He called back, he picked it up and slid the answer button before he handed it to me.
"Hello?" I said politely.
Hey! Um... I'm sorry about Thursday I was just mad about the Matt thing because you didn't tell me. You tell me everything and it just upset me I guess. But anyway, on Friday when you weren't at school, me and Zack were talking about it and he said he was going to pop over later. Then at about 4 he rang me saying you weren't there and some of your stuff was gone and neither was your brother or your dad or their things. So I thought, did I upset her so much she moved. Then Jason rang me and said that you were at his place so I went over and he said he just needed an excuse to talk to me. He said you were with Ben and that you guys were doing the naughty. He was well angry and he asked me what I knew, but I didn't even know you were with Ben so he let me go. So I stayed at your place with Chris and Chris invited Matt and that's why we are all at your place. But yeah, I'm sorry!"
"Jesus Christ! Breathe Amber, Breathe!" I heard her laugh at the other end. "It's fine, I'm glad we are friends again and we will talk later, I need to shower because I smell like alcohol.
Kk! Bye!
"Who was that?" I spam around and Bennet was at the door.
"Just Amber." I said he nodded his head, he looked me up and down before biting his bottom lip. Then he walked out. I looked at myself. I didn't exactly look strange, so why did he look at me like that? Unless, we did have sex and he wants round 2? Or round 3? What if I was so drunk we had sex twice. Oh god, I really need to sort things.