Chapter 24. 5 more minutes.

Jason gave me some of my stuff I had left behind, a basic pair of leggings and a shirt to sleep in, he also had a flannel shirt and blue jeans for tomorrow. He had my spare make up and hairbrush. His mother had a brand new packet of toothbrushes ready for their family trip, as it was a pack of 5 and there was only 4 of them going she let me borrow one. I laid on one side of Jason's king sized bed, neither of us were asleep because we had only just got in. I stared at the ceiling, I have a lot of memories staring at this ceiling. Sometimes Jason's head was in the way, but I still know that ceiling. You wouldn't think it's important, the ceiling, but to me it was. It's like a small memory trigger. Just staring at it brings back hundreds of memories. Days in the summer were it was too hot to move, days in the winter where we'd have to use 7 blankets and each other to keep warm. But every time I think of me and Jason being together again, I remember Matt, I don't think I could just leave Matt like that. Thinking of Matt makes me think of Bennet. All 3 boys I have something with, I'm not sure what, but something. It's beginning to drive me insane. How do I let one go? How do I decide? I don't have it in me to tell any of them that I love someone else, because is it even love? I'm stuck now, I'm stuck in a hole but I just keep digging.
"Jason?" I whispered and I felt movement next to me.
"Yeah Princess?" I heard a whisper from next to me.
"Is Jake going with you guys?" I asked him.
"Yeah, he's coming down tomorrow, you might even see him, why?"
"It's just, I know Jake doesn't like me."
"If my brother bothers you, I've got your back, okay Princess?" I turned around and came face to face with him.
"Yeah." I whispered. I couldn't see him, but I felt his hand touch my face, then he turned back round. I did the same.
"It's funny, a couple of months ago, if we were in the same bed, there wouldn't be a single bit of sleeping going on." He slightly chuckled. I smiled and agreed. Then I felt him turn once again. Gently, he put his arm across my stomach and buried his head into my neck.
"Goodnight Princess." He whispered.
"Goodnight Jason."

I woke up the next morning, Jason was still laying next to me and his alarm was blaring from his side of the bed. It stopped when I heard a slapping sound and then a grunt. Then I felt a hand wrap around me, as instinct I opened my eyes. I couldn't quite remember where I was, but then I saw the ceiling. I know where I am now. I rotated slightly and was now facing Jason.
"5 more minutes." He grumbled.
"Sure thing." I whispered as I slithered out of bed and left him to sleep for his extra five minutes as he requested.
"I meant with you princess." He smiled. He opened one eye and stared at me. I just laughed.
"I don't care what you meant, I'm getting ready." I smiled as I picked up my clothes laid out for me from yesterday. I went into Jason's bathroom to get dressed. I took my shirt off, applied deodorant and put on my bra, then my shirt and everything that follows. I walked out the bathroom and Jason was getting ready also, he had put on a pair of black skinny jeans and held a shirt in his hands.
"What happened to 5 more minutes?" I questioned as I stepped towards him. He turned around and faced me. He smirked at me and put his shirt on.
"I figured there wasn't any point staying without you." He said. He walked towards me and I began to smile. He placed his hands on my waist.
"Hey Jason!! What's this mum tells me about a girl upstairs huh?!?" I heard a familiar voice shout. I winced when I remembered him. Jason removed his hands from me but didn't move away, he stayed just as close as he was. He span his head ready to face him.
"Oh Jay-Jay, I was hoping you would have found something better by now. I thought you guys broke up and weren't together anymore?" Jake smirked at me as he peered his head around the door. He then stepped into the room. I felt sick just looking at him.
"We did break up and we aren't together."
"So you just sleep in each other's beds? Sweet, it'd be better if it was someone else though."
"Fuck off Jake." Jason said to Jake as he walked towards him pushing him out. I sighed as I grabbed the spare make up and went into the bathroom to apply it. I closed the door to give Jason and Jake time to speak but I couldn't help but eavesdrop.
"Why are you still with that bitch?!?" Jake whisper-yelled.
"Maybe because she is a nice girl and I loved her, feelings don't just go away Jake."
"Yeah I fucking know that, me of all people would, but her Jace?!? You could have anyone, yet you run back to her, why?!?" Jake whisper-yelled again. Something he isn't very good at.
"I love her Jake, a lot, and I can't get over her okay? I just can't do it, I've tried to move on and I've tried to leave her alone but I can't do it, any attention I get from her I'll take because I love her so god damn much as long as she is paying attention to me, I don't care."
"You're so stupid Jace, I hope she breaks your heart harder this time." Jake spat at Jason. I then heard a pair of footsteps (presumably Jake's) walking away.
"What like Gem did to you?" I could hear Jake's footsteps stop and could practically see him turning slowly and menacingly.
"Yeah. Exactly like that." Jake spat before walking away at an average pace. His heavy footsteps dragged along the steps as I finished my make up off. I stepped out and Jason was staring at the door.
"Jason. I'm sorry." I whispered he turned to me and sped walked up to me. He cupped my face and burnt holes through my eyes.
"What for, princess?" He asked.
"Ruining your relationship with your brother."