Chapter 35. Who said you were alone, sweet cheeks?

As sick as I felt the rest of that week at previous events, I promised Matt, Zack and Chris is watch the game. I also promised to be at the party, I wasn't up for it, but I had to. I have to put on a brave face, for Jake and Jason, for Blake, for mum and dad. But most importantly, for me, I needed to assure myself I was okay. Luckily I don't have to worry too much about the police side of things, it turns out Marco was under suspicion of rape already on 2 other accounts. The court finally had enough evidence to put him away for at least 15 years.
"So what are you wearing to the party?" Amber questioned. I pulled a thinking face, I gestured to my baseball shirt and leggings.
"This." I stated.
"Seriously?" She asked me.
"Yeah." I laughed. "What's wrong with this?" I quizzed.
"Nothing, you should show your body off more. You're so gorgeous." She smiled. The bile rises in my throat. I don't want to show off. I want to hide my body, then hopefully no one will want it again.
"Fine. You can pick for me, but I do get a say." I smirked at her. She squealed with joy, the whistle blew and we continued to watch the game. Chris and Matt came running onto the pitch followed by Zack and Jason. The rest of the team followed like Riki and Bennet. Loudly, the whole entire crowd roared, the seats shook beneath me.

We won the game by two goals. It was actually quite a good game, but Amber had drove me all the way to her house to get changed.
"This!!" She yelled at me as she pulled out a tight dark purple dress. It was strapless and quite short. I widened my eyes at the dress. The same thing I'd done for the past 6 dresses and 4 other outfits.
"Just try it on." Amber begged. I sighed before grabbing the dress. I pulled my leggings off and threw my baseball top over my head. I slid into the dress and examined myself in the mirror.
"Are you ready yet??" Amber called over her shoulder from strapping her shoes up. "Yeah." I called and she turned around.
"Holy shit Ell, you have to wear that!" She screeched.
"Here!" She lifted up a pair of dark purple shoes to match.

Amber and I pulled up outside of Riki's house, we wasn't sure which one it was until we heard the blaring music and the horny teens scattered around the garden. I wasn't sure if I was ready to do this, but I told myself I was okay. I stepped out of the car and looked around. Amber obviously wasn't drinking which is why she took me. I looked at Amber who grinned widely at me before grabbing my hand and dragging me in. Hopefully this party will go better than the last. I stepped into the unfamiliar house and looked around.
"I think the kitchen is this way!!" Amber yelled over the booming music, I nodded my head as she pulled me in a particular direction. After some navigation, we finally found the kitchen and I picked up a can of beer.
"Really Ell? Beer?" Amber pulled a disgusted face.
"Can't spike cans." I smiled before opening the can.
"Oh! Chris is over there, I'll see you later!!" She shouted as she ran over to another room.
"Wait Amber!" She had already ran off. "You can't leave me alone." I whispered.
"Who said you were alone, sweet cheeks." I looked to my left and saw Riki stood in front of me. His black hair hung over his eyes, his chocolate eyes were emotionless.
"Riki. Hi." I smiled.
"I wasn't expecting you to come." He said as he leaned against the counter.
"Yeah, I wasn't going to until you invited me and Amber dragged me along." I said picking up another beer.
"Beer?"
"Can't spike a can." I smiled. He laughed and grabbed one himself, I looked down at my beer and swirled the can around.
"I must say, Riki, I've never really seen you around."
"I like to keep to myself sweet cheeks, can I just say that dress is quite stunning."
"Not so bad yourself." I said gesturing to his outfit.
"Dress to impress." He smiled. I laughed, I felt awkward and wasn't sure what to say but Riki was the only person I knew currently.
"Not got a girlfriend then?" I asked.
"Nah, I think you got the wrong end of the stick, I like guys." He laughed. I widened my eyes and felt my cheeks go a deep beetroot colour.
"Sorry... I didn't know." I responded.
"It's fine, like you said, you don't know me."
"Well it makes me feel less awkward at the nickname you've developed for me." I laughed looking at him.
"I'll catch you later, yeah? Enjoy the party!" Riki called as he began walking away.
"Bye!" I called. I picked up two more cans of beer to hopefully last me until my next trip back to the kitchen. I should probably slow down, I'm on my third can, but I came here to get drunk so why not? I walked around and found myself in a room with a table. On one end was a triangle of tequila and the other the same in red plastic cups.
"Ell!!" Someone called, I turned my head and found Chris and Amber.
" you'll play beer pong won't you?" Chris said as I greeted him with a friendly hug.
"Yeah sure, me against who?"
"Game on sister." I heard from the other end of the table. I looked over and widened my eyes.
"Blake??" Stated shocked.
"Surprise!" He laughed.
"What the heck? Why are you here?" I said excitedly.
"Remember Ali? Riki's his brother, ready to lose at beer pong?"
"On the contrary brother, I think you'll find it'll be you who is losing this game." I smiled as I took a ping pong ball from Chris' hand and got ready to throw it.