Chapter 40. Like ours. (Contains sexual content)

After spending a few days with Bennet, it was Friday and the last football game before we broke up for Christmas. I had left my car at Bennet's and got a ride on his bike today. I'd been avoiding Jason all week, I can't believe he broke my heart again. Me and Amber sat in our seats watching the boys (Zack, Bennet, Chris, unfortunately Jason, Riki, and the other players.) run onto the pitch. They had a quick team talk before they went out and took their positions on the pitch. Hardly any words were exchanged between me and Amber as it was an intense game, two of their players and three of ours had been sent of with injuries. 6 penalties had been given away on each side and 3 red cards in total. The game was fuelled by anger from majority of our team as this team had trashed our school gym before.
As the game finished me and Amber walked out back to meet the boys together.
"So, has anything happened between you and Ben?" She asked intrigued. I smirked at her.
"Sort of, we may have seen each other walk out the shower several times and also may have kissed but that's as far as it goes." I said. She pulled a disappointed look. Much like majority of people, Amber wanted me and Bennet to be together. Zack didn't want me to be with anyone but he said he preferred Bennet to Jason. As the boys came out Amber jumped up at Chris and gave him a big hug. Zack and Riki were talking behind them and Bennet came out next to Chris.
"Don't suppose I get a greeting like that?"
"You can have half." I smiled as I jumped, Bennet caught me effortlessly and he held me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I buried my head in his neck, his familiar sent filled me with happiness. I lifted my head up and looked at him, his ocean green-blue eyes studied me closely. We both leaned in closer until are lips were almost at meet.
"If you two are going to kiss, I suggest you hurry up and do it!" Amber called, completely ruining the moment.
"Amber, you just ruined it!" Zack scolded her.
"Yeah Ell, if you're going to kiss me, hurry up and do it." Bennet teased, a smile playing on his lips.
"Like this." I smiled before I leaned in close connecting our lips together. We kissed slowly for a moment, but gradually picked up pace. His hands were cupping my butt and mine his face. I moved my hand down and put one under his shirt. I ran my hand against his abs and went to take off his shirt.
"I said kiss not have sex!!" Amber yelled across the field. I felt my cheeks go red as I had not had sex with Bennet yet (even though we've been close to it.) We broke apart as we looked across the field. The others had walked away leaving us to our moment.
"Don't suppose you want to carry that on later?" He whispered in my ear.
"Of course." I smiled.
Me, Bennet, Zack and Riki skipped the after game party. Amber and Chris only went in the hope they'd see Matt. I sat in between Zack and Bennet, next to Zack was Riki. We watched X-Men: First Class in Bennet's house. Just as the ending credits rolled up, Riki checked his phone.
"Shit, I've got to go guys, sorry."
"That's okay." I smiled.
"Can I walk you home?" Zack asked with precaution. I looked at Bennet and smiled.
"Sure thing, better yet, why don't you stay at my place?" Riki asked, Zack nodded and they left the room together.
"Why did you smile like that?" Bennet let out a small laugh.
"Because of their undeniable chemistry."
"Like ours?" He whispered in my ear.
"Yeah... Like ours." He leaned in close and I closed the gap. We kissed for a moment, before he picked me up, as instinct I wrapped my legs around his waist not breaking the kiss for a second. He walked me over to his bed where he laid me down. He took his shirt off and looked at me. I gave him an approval nod as he lifted my shirt over my head. 
Hey, sorry to interrupt, but it gets steamy here so, just thought I'd warn you. I'll put a star where the dirty part finishes*
He pulled my shorts down and I was left in my lingerie. He then pulled his jeans down and he was left in his boxers. He leaned across and grabbed a small square packet from the bedside table. He leaned down and planted small little neck kisses from the top of my neck to my collar bone. I arched my back slightly letting out a small moan. I felt his fingers play with the lace of my pants. He had already pulled his boxers off and was slipping my Lacey thong off of my body. I undid my black matching bra and threw it in an unknown direction. His hands slid down from my head down to my boobs and then along my hips to my butt. He cupped it and lifted it up slightly as he slipped inside of me. I let out a pleasurable moan as he did so. I lifted my hands up and ran my fingers through his hair as he moved his hips against mine. He began to kiss my neck again making me moan again. I arched my back causing me to thrust forward; this made him groan. I lowered my hands down to his back and held him as our hips moved together. Slowly we kissed again, I could feel myself breathing harder and harder as we moved faster and faster. I let out a loud moan and buried my head in his neck. I bit his neck gently and heard a low grown come from within his chest. I trailed my tongue along it and brought my lips back to his face. We continued like this for some time. I wasn't quite sure how long.
*sorry about that (unless you enjoyed it)
Afterwards I lay on his chest as he held me close.
"Never leave me." He murmured as he played with my hair. I looked up at him.
"I can never bring myself to go."
"Then stay with me." He whispered looking at me.
"Forever and ever." I said as I slowly felt sleep pulling me in, I fell asleep in Bennet's arms like we did a few months back in the hotel. Except this time, I wouldn't wake up with a hangover, I had slept with him, and I will definitely never forget this moment.