49.

It beats me black and blue but it fucks me so good
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the brain
And it keeps cursing my name
No matter what I do
I'm no good without you
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the brain
-Rihanna
-----------

~ Dustin's Pov ~

"Daddy! Wake up!"

I groaned. I wasn't ready to get up just yet.

"What's up Devin?"

"It's my birthday! It's my birthday!" He said while jumping up and down on my bed.

"Alright! Alright! I'm up.."

Devin's birthday usually falls during the school week. This year it was on a Saturday. Since we already had his birthday celebration with Khloe's, I would be doing something simple with him today. Whatever he wanted to.

"What would you like to do today, sir?" I asked and he stopped jumping.

"Well, I want pancakes first."

"And then?"

"I'll tell you the rest later but first you need to get up." He started pulling me out of the bed so I could get up.

"Alright man.. I'm getting up."

I got out of the bed and got myself ready to go downstairs and fix my champ some breakfast. Pancakes, bacon and eggs would do the trick for him. I got everything I needed out and begin to fix his breakfast.

It's been a month or two since Nicole and I broke up. I text her every now and then but the first time I texted her, I made sure to apologize to her. I didn't want to rush her with her own decisions. I was being selfish. So I told her we didn't have to get back together and we didn't have to talk every day. I just wanted her to know that I was truly sorry and that I wanted her to be happy. There was nothing left for me to do at this point but wait.

"Yeah, I know. I'm gonna be so big!" I heard Devin talking but I didn't know who he was talking to and what he was talking on. Then he came into the kitchen on my phone. "Daddy's cooking me breakfast.. see Khlo."

He showed me that he had Khloe on FaceTime. "Hey Uncle D."

"Hey princess."

"I just called to wish Devin a happy birthday!"

"That's fine, baby. Where's your folks?"

"Right here."

She was laying in the bed between the both of her parents who were knocked out.

"But sssh, they're sleeping."

"Does your mother even know you have her phone?"

"Does she ever?" She giggled. "I'll talk to you guys later."

"Don't forget that we're coming to pick you up later Khlo!" Devin yelled. Why was he yelling?

"I won't forget! I'll tell my daddy or mommy when they wake up."

"Okay, bye!"

"Bye!"

Devin hung up the phone as I was finishing up with his breakfast. "What's the all about Dev?"

"We're going to pick up Khloe and Caiden today." He said while sitting at the kitchen table.

"And do what?"

"We're going to the trampoline park." He said excitedly.

"And who's taking you?"

"You are! The best daddy in the world!" He said, bribing me.