1.

"When we first met
I never felt something so strong
You were like my lover
And my best friend
All wrapped into one with a ribbon on it
And all of a sudden, it went left.
I didn't know how to follow..
It was like a shot that spun me around and now my hearts dead.
I feel so empty and hollow.."
-Rihanna

-------------------------------------------------------

~Dustin's Pov~

I woke up and looked to my side to see Jaylin sound asleep. It was time for her to get up and get out. I called a uber for her and then proceeded to wake her up. "Jay, wake up." I shook her a few times and she lazily opened her eyes.

"What D?" She asked me, aggravated.

"You know what.. It's time for you to go. You weren't even suppose to stay the night." I looked at her as she looked drained from our drunk night at the club.

She put her arm over her eyes. "Alright, call me a cab."

"Uber is on the way." I reached over to my wallet and grabbed some cash.

She proceeded to get up and get dressed. She grabbed her things and headed downstairs. I followed her down and let her out.

"Thanks for last night." I winked at her.

She shook her head. "Whatever D." She walked out and got into the car.

I closed the door and watched from the window as the car pulled off. I shook my head as I walked back upstairs, thinking about my night and how sick and tired I am of the night life. I hopped back in my bed and tried to go back to sleep.

*phone rings*

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Hey Dustin, it's your mom. You know what today is right?"

"No ma'am. What is it?"

"You've gotta take Devin to see his mom."

Damn. I forgot all about that. Today was visiting day at the rehab center.

"Alright Ma. I'll be there in a little while."

"Okay."

I hung up the phone and got up out the bed and went to shower. After I showered, I wrapped a towel around my waist and begin to brush my teeth. I had to think of something to wear so I could take Devin, my son, to meet his mother.

I thought Andrea was the love of my life but she chose drugs over us. I know I might act like I hate her but in reality, I don't hate her. I just hate what she did to us. She made me go back to my old ways... The ways that I wanted to leave in my past: The player life. But as soon as I put her ass in rehab, I decided that she wasn't any good for me and it was time for me to leave her alone.

And that I never wanted to be in love again.

But that's a lie too.

I threw on some dark denim jeans, a red and white baseball tee, black shoes and a SnapBack because I didn't have time to do anything to my hair. I straightened up my room, put my wallet in my pocket, grabbed my phone and my keys and headed downstairs. I reached in the closet and grabbed Devin's car seat and headed out to my mom's.