8.

So I decided not to get in your way
Its time to do it my way and that means
Getting away from you, ya selfish!

--Asia Cruise
-------------------------------------------------------

Weeks later

~ Nicole's Pov ~

Everything was back to normal, just like I like it. Chelsea and Kelly were getting along, being petty whenever they could and Dustin and Andrea were running for couple of the year, smiling like they just met one another. The rest of the brothers were off into their own lives.

Dustin decided to have a BBQ in his backyard today and invited us all over. We were all gathered around talking outside.

"Carnell, when you gone bring my pictures man?" Dustin asked.

"Man, I forgot. I told you to remind me."

"I've been reminding you all week."

"You better bring my baby's pictures Carnell." Drea told him.

"Okay, I will."

"You guys will never see those pictures." I told them.

I must say that I am glad that I met these characters. I love the way they interact with one another and I just seem to fit right into it all.

I looked over and seen Kelly playing with Khloe and Devin in the small pool Dustin purchased for the two and Chelsea was admiring it all. I smiled because my best friend was happy.

"Nicole.." I looked over to Drea who called my name.

"Huh?"

"Come and help me in the kitchen right quick." She got up and I followed behind her.

"Okay so I'm not your friend anymore, Drea?"

"Don't be jealous Chels." Drea told her as we walked into the house.

We walked into the kitchen. "Okay so what do you need help with?" I rubbed my hands together.

Andrea smiled and leaned over to check her pie in the oven. She grabbed the pot holders and took the pie out and placed it over the stove for it to cool. "Actually, I didn't need your help." She stopped what she was doing to face me. "I don't like the fact that you're always around my man."

I looked at her confused. "Um, Andrea. I'm not always around your man. I barely get to see either of you."

"But you're always texting his phone, always."

"No I'm not.. And when I do I always mention you and Devin. But if it's a problem Andrea, I won't text him anymore." I told her trying not to cause anymore confusion than it already was.

"Good. And how about you don't--"

"Aye! Smells good in here.." Dustin yelled through the house. He came into the kitchen and noticed the both of us. "What are you two doing?"

"Just got the pie out of the oven babe." She smiled at him. I just shook my head at her current nonsense, but I wasn't here to cause trouble. I would just back off like she suggested.

"And you just had to bring Nicole with you, huh?" He smiled while walking over to her.

"Yeah, of course I did." She smiled at me.

"I'll just take the pie outside and let you two continue with your make out session." I smiled with a small attitude towards Drea and grabbed the pie.