9.

As I recall
I know you love to show off
But I never thought that you would take it this far.
--Kanye West
-------------------------------------------------------

~ Nicole's Pov ~

"Nicoleeeee, are you sure you don't want to go?"

"Yeah Chels, I'm sure. You've got to understand that I have work to do."

"Nicole, you do need to get out more though." Chelsea told me as she went through her closet to find something to wear.

"All honesty babe.. You wouldn't be going if you didn't have to either."

"Ugh! You're right.. I'd just stay home and cuddle with my baby all night if I could."

I smirked. "Khloe or Kelly?"

She smiled. "Khloe." And I knew it was a lie so I laughed. "Shutup, Nic!"

"No, it's cute.. I love it."

"Yeah, yeah.. So can you take Khloe to her grandmother's house for me?"

"What, you and Kelly won't have time?" I raised my brow.

"Kelly's promoting this party so he's gone now and I know I won't have time to go." She told me.

"Yeah, I'll take her over there then."

"Great." She ran over to her door. "Khloe!" She yelled and then proceeded back to what she was doing.

"Yes mommy?" Khloe ran into her room. "TT Nicki!"

"Hey gorgeous." She came and hugged me.

"Pack your bag, you're going to stay with Mama A tonight. And actually put clothes in there this time girl."

"Okay, okay mommy. I will. I got this. I'm a big girl."

"Alright. Show me." Chelsea challenged. 

I laughed as Khloe ran out of the room to impress her mother.

*******

"TT Nicki?"

"Yes Khloe?"

"My mommy and daddy have been acting so much better now. I just wanted to tell you thank you for whatever you did to them."

I looked over at her and smiled. I was glad that she could notice it too. "You're welcome sweetheart. I did it all for you."

She smiled back.

I pulled into Ms. Adrian's driveway and parked the car. Funny how I was getting out of my car and Dustin pulled up as well. I proceeded to getting Khloe and her things out before turning around to greet him.

"Hey Dustin." I said while walking up to his mother's front door.

"Hey Nicole! Hey Princess!"

"Hey Uncle D!" Khloe waved to him as he came over with Devin. She knocked on the door and waited for her grandmother to open it.