26.

I can't stop the feeling..
--Justin Timberlake

-------------------------------------------------------

~ Dustin's Pov ~

Me
Good morning 😬

I got up and got Devin ready for his day at daycare today and myself ready for work. We both stood up in the mirror brushing our teeth. He giggled more than anything though. I was really cherishing every moment I spent with him; it's really made me a better person plus a better person to be around. I loved it and I hate that I wasn't doing this sooner.

Devin ran out of the bathroom once he was finished. "Devin put your clothes on now, bud!"

"Okay!" He yelled back.

I was trying to give him some freedom this morning by letting him pick out what he wanted to wear. While I went back into my room to put on my clothes, I waited to see what'd he'd come in with. He opened my door as I was putting on my shoes and showed me.

I smiled. "Good job, Dev!"

He had on one of the shirts Nicole got for him and some cargo shorts.

"I can wear my converse?"

"Yeah, buddy."

Soon we were both ready and out of the house.

Heading to the daycare, I got nervous. Why was Dustin getting nervous? Well I was going to have to see Ms. Daniels.

Nicole
Good Morning Dustin!

"Daddy, come on!" Devin said as I got him out of his car seat and he ran ahead of me. He was doing great at daycare and he actually loved it, which I was really proud to see.

"Here I come son." I closed the door and followed behind him.

He was inside before I got in and when I did, I heard Ms. Daniels greeting him.

"Good morning Devin!"

"Good morning!"

"And good morning." I said while walking up.

Ms. Daniels looked at me and smiled. "Go on and get breakfast Devin." She patted his back and he turned to me.

"Bye dad."

"No hug today?"

Devin ran back over to me and hugged me. Then he ran off.

Ms. Daniels laughed. "Such a cool kid."

"He gets it from the best." I told her.

"So um, I'm sure you got my surprise." She smiled.

"I did actually.. And I need to talk to you about that Ms. Daniels."

"Just call me Tia."

"Listen, I didn't appreciate how you used my kid for your own pleasure. Very unprofessional." I told her sternly.

"Oh, I um.."

Then I laughed. "Nah, I'm just kidding. I appreciate you liking me but it was just a little weird coming from my son."

She smiled.

"But I think you're a beautiful woman Tia.. So I might text you sometime." I told her and she smiled even harder.

"Okay,"

Then I had to hurry and get to work before I was late and had to hear Chels complain or abuse me.