29.

Tryna Be Cool But U Make Me Turn My Hat Back
I Say I Dont Want Ya
U Hear That I Love Ya
Dont Take My Kindness For Weakness
Girl Dont Mistake Me For No Sucka
--Patrick, B5
-----------------------------------------------------

~ Dustin's Pov ~

I woke up and checked my watch. It was 6:30 in the morning. I rolled over and noticed Nicole wrapped up in the sheet. I sat up instantly.

Nicole and I went there.

I rolled out of the bed quietly as I could. I didn't want to wake Nicole up because I was on the verge of having a panic attack. No, I was about to have one!

I put my clothes on as I fast as I could, grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I walked out of the front door and made sure it was locked before leaving.

I got back into the limo after waking up the driver and directed him back to my house.

Once I got there, I got in my bed but I couldn't sleep. I was too busy replaying my night with Nicole. Did it really happen? It really happened. I slept with Nicole. It was a big shock because I never would have thought Nicole would let her guard down and just be like fuck it, let's do this. That's what she did. It surprised me. Just thinking about the sex had me thrilled and ready for more. I wanted more of her and it made me nervous. It had my mind going a mile a minute. It made me paranoid.

Why'd I leave?

Because I enjoyed it way more than I should have.

I know me leaving was a bad move but I didn't know what else to do. I just couldn't function correctly at the time. I stressed about how I would explain why I left to Nicole but I couldn't come up with a good enough reason.

Me
Last night was amazing and I know you'll want to talk about it. Hit me up when you're awake.

I still couldn't sleep so I decided it would be best for me to workout and then go to my mom's to pick up Devin.

"So what brings you by so early Dustin? I haven't even cooked breakfast for the kids yet." She laughed preparing herself to cook.

"I don't know, I was just bored." I lied.

"Must've had an eventful night last night. You look like you've been up all night."

"I have literally been up all night. I haven't slept yet. I got too much on my mind."

"Like what?"

"I don't know if I should tell you what I did."

"It can't be that bad, or can it?" She placed two skillets on the stove and poured grease in one. She was about to cook some sausage.

"Not really. I just feel bad about it."

"Well, it's up to you to spill. I know I'm always in your business and you might not want mom to know."

"Mom, I slept with Nicole last night."

She turned to me and placed her hand on her hip. "You what Dustin?" I couldn't read her expression. I didn't know if she was mad, or just shocked. "No, I heard what you said. I just can't believe it. How do you feel about it?" She continued cooking and pulled out some eggs.