19.

It's gonna be one of them mornings when I wake up and regret it
-- Chris Brown x Jhene Aiko

-------------------------------------------------------

~ Dustin's Pov ~

After Khloe's party was over, everyone gave me the meanest looks ever.

I finally got tired of it and simply asked. "What?"

Chelsea turned around, put down the table cloth in her hand and looked at me. "What do you mean what?! Look at how you're acting!"

"You didn't have to run Nicole off." Patrick said.

"Shutup Pat! You just like her!"

"She's cool people. She's never done anything to piss anyone off." Kelly said as he continued cleaning up.

"What happened?" Mom asked.

"Well, she did something to piss me off which is why I don't want anything to do with her. Plus, if you were going to invite her then why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that this party was for you, you inconsiderate asshole!" Chelsea shouted.

"Chelsea, watch your mouth." Mom looked at her. "And I'm not going to ask again."

"Dustin was being real disrespectful to Nicole so she ended up leaving." Kelly snitched.

I smacked my lips. "Snitch."

"Dumbass."

"Dustin, really? You haven't seen Nicole in a year-"

"And I was trying to keep it that way."

My mom placed her hand on her hip as she waited for me to stop interrupting her. "She was a good friend to you nothing less. Why are you so angry with her?"

"She did something to piss me off."

"Like what?"

"She knew about Andrea being on drugs and didn't tell me. I felt like she was after me just like Andrea mentioned."

"Really?!" Patrick yelled. He looked pissed.

"First of all, that wasn't Nicole's business to tell you. That was Andrea's business. She should have told you. Just like she was lying about everything else to you, she was lying about Nicole." Chelsea told me. "If Nicole would have told you that Andrea was on drugs, why would you have believed her? You wouldn't have because you were too busy believing the lies Andrea told you! So what would have been solved? Nothing!"

I was quiet. I didn't even want to react to her nonsense.

"We all feel bad about Andrea's passing, including Nicole. None of us wanted this to happen Dustin, for your sake and Devin's sake. But right now, mostly Devin. But let's be honest here, Andrea was on drugs and she didn't want to change. But you on the other hand, you have to get it together Dustin. Or you're going to piss off everyone around you. I heard about what you said to Carnell." She mentioned.

"What'd he say?" Mom butted in.

"You guys seem to like Nicole more than me." I said while getting up.

"At this point we do." Kelly said. "You've been acting like a dumbass."

"You should apologize to Nicole and Carnell." Patrick said.

"That's dead." I told him. "Let's go Dev. Let's go home where we'll feel welcome." I said as Devin ran over to me.

"Bye everybody." He waved to his Aunt and Uncles. "Bye Mimi and Khlo."