Chapter 113: Three Months

HUNTER'S POV

*Three Months Later*

"Annabelle Ferguson?" We both stood up and followed the nurse back. Today was our three month checkup and we were supposed to find out the gender. I wanted a boy but Annabelle wanted a girl. She got up on the table and lifted her shirt, waiting for the doctor. I pulled up a chair next to the examination table and sat down, grabbing her hand.

"Hello Annabelle." The doctor smiled, sitting down and pulling over the ultrasound machine. He put the gel onto Anna's stomach and started moving the wand around. He pointed out the heartbeat and the baby, pointing at the screen. "Would you two like to know the gender?"

"Yes sir." I said, squeezing Anna's hand.

"You two are having a girl, congratulations!" He said with a smile. He turned off the machine and wiped off Annabelle's stomach before leaving. I smiled and hugged Annabelle as she was putting her shirt down.

"This is great!" I exclaimed.

"Really? You're happy? I thought you wanted a son." She said, jumping off the table and grabbing my hand.

"Yeah, but I'm still having a kid no matter what. Just so you know, our daughter is going to be spoiled as shit." I laughed, kissing her lips. She checked herself out before we went back out to the car. We were driving home when Anna grabbed my hand again.

"Hunter, I want you to pick out the name." She said with a smile, kissing my hand.

"Really?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah." She said, nodding.

"Um okay, let me think." I said, continuing to drive. "Ooh, I got it." I said about five minutes later. "How about Sydney Anne?"

"Sydney Anne Brooks, I love it." She said with a smile as I came to a stoplight.

"Awesome." I said, kissing her lips.

*******************************************************************************

Okay, short chapter but kind of a filler. How do you like the name?

Listening to Epic Rap Battles Of History: Einstein VS Hawking~ Nice Peter

25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!