Chapter 27: Honeymoon

BRANDON'S POV

I woke my, my arms wrapped around Alex. I smiled and pecked her cheek before getting out of bed and pulling on my boxers. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower, getting in. Ten minutes later, I got out and went out to my suitcase, getting my clothes and going back into the bathroom. I pulled them on and plugged in my flat iron, letting it heat up. I brushed out my hair and walked out of the bathroom. I walked over to Alex and began to shake her awake. She just groaned and turned onto her side.

"Come on Alex, we gotta meet everyone downstairs for breakfast." I said as I pecked her lips. She smiled up at me and stroked my cheek. "Come on Mrs. Biersack." I smirked. She smiled at sat up, dragging the sheets with her. She got up, still clutching the sheets to her body, going to her suitcase and grabbing her clothes.

"I'm going to take a quick shower." She said, entering the bathroom while I was doing my hair. I nodded as she turned it on and climbed into the tub. I applied eyeliner and slipping in my nose and lip ring. I admired my tattoos in the mirror, running my fingers over them. I walked out of the bathroom and looked at the mirror in the room.

"What's wrong babe?" Alex asked, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I just need some more tattoos." I chuckled, running my fingers over the puzzle piece on my wrist. "Maybe something for you." I winked, kissing the top of her head. She just giggled and held onto me tighter. "You're so short." I chuckled, turning around.

"Maybe you're just tall." She giggled again, her head stopping at my shoulder.

"Does this make you feel better?" I asked as I squatted down so we were the same height.

"Yes." She laughed, passionatley kissing my lips. I stood up a bit because my knees were close to giving out.

"Come on, we have to meet everyone downstairs." I said as my phone buzzed in my pocket. I entertwined our fingers as we walked out the door, taking my phone out of my pocket. It was a text from my dad, telling us to get downstairs. We got into the elevator and quickly got off, heading down to the breakfast area. Everyone greeted us as we walked past them to get our food. Once we had our food, we sat down and began to talk with everyone.

"So, Brandon, where are you going on your honeymoon?" Jinxx wondered.

"Italy" I said, with a smile.

"Very nice." Jinxx smiled. After everyone finished their food, my dad called all the guys, except for the two underage, while the girls talked on their own.

"So, I say that we go to a bar before Brandon and I have to catch planes."

"Wait, what, you?" He nodded.

"Your mom and I are taking a vacation because we've never had one because we never got a honeymoon, so we're going to Hawaii." He smiled. "Bailey's staying with Jinxx since Annebelle's still in school." I nodded. I grabebd Alex out of the group aand hugged her tightly, passionatley kissing her.

"The guys and I are going out, I promise to be back before our plane leaves." I smiled and she said okay. I returned to the guys and we piled into one of the cars, driving to the closest bar. We showed our ID's, got in and got our drinks, sitting down at a table.

"Here's to Brandon no longer being a virgin!" My dad cheered with a chuckle. I looked down and blushed. My dad laughed, squeezing my shoulders. "You know I'm just teasing you son." My dad chuckled, chugging his drink. We drove back to the hotel and I went upstairs to find Alex, laying on the bed, watching TV.