Chapter 57

Chapter 57

BRANDON'S POV

I was sitting down at McDonalds with Hunter, just talking to him.

"So, any crushes?" I asked with a wink.

"Brandonnnn."

"Lord, I'm acting like my dad." I said with a small laugh. "He did the same thing to me when I was like, thirteen. But seriously, tell me!" He sighed, looking down at his drink.

"Annabelle." He said, bitting his lip.

"Jinxx's daughter?" He nodded. "Go for her!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! How many classes do you have her in?"

"Four."

"I say you talk to her, get to know her, if you guys have a project, try to be her partner. You guys would be a really cute couple."

"Really?" He asked again with a small smile.

"Hell yeah! Go for it dude."

"Okay, I will."

"Do you want to come back to my place and see Camryn?"

"Sure." He said with a shrug. We threw away our trash and I drove him back to my apartment, walking in the door.

"I'm home!" I called, closing the door behind Hunter.

"Dada!" Camryn exclaimed, walking over to me.

"Hey baby girl." I smiled, picking her up and resting her on my hip.

"Wow, she can talk and walk."

"Yup, she can say cake and dada." I said with a smile, running my fingers through the little bit of hair she had.

"Mama!" Camryn said as Alex walked in.

"And apparently she can say mama." I said with a chuckle. "When did she learn that?" I asked Alex.

"Just today." She said with a smile.

"You must be excited." She nodded. I pecked her lips and tured back to Hunter. "Camryn, can you say Hunter? Say Hunter." I said.

"Huner!" She exclaimed with a smile.

"Good girl." I smiled. "Do you wanna hold her?" I asked and he nodded. I passed Camryn off to him and he smiled, resting her on his hip. She reached up and began to tug on his hair.

"Ahh ahh ahh." Hunter said as Camryn pulled harder.

"Camryn, no." I said, uncurling her hand from his bangs. "No, no." I said, shaking my finger at her. A few minutes later, I handed Camryn over to Alex and took Hunter back home.

HUNTER'S POV

I walked into my first class the next day, seeing that the spot next to Annabelle was empty. She had her headphones in and was writing stuff in a notebook. I took a deep breath and sat down next to her, puling out my stuff needed for that class. She looked over at me and looked at me for a minute before turning back to whatever she was doing. She eventually took out one of her earphones and she looked at me.

"You look familliar, like I've seen you outside of school, Hunter, right?"

"Yeah, um, Brandon used to be my therapist and I hang out with him."

"That's where I've seen you! You played basketball with us, didn't you?" I nodded. "Cool."

"What're you listening to?" She gave me one of the earphones and I put it in my ear, hearing the Overture play. I smiled, listening to the violin. We talked for a bit before the teacher came in and made her put away the music.

BAILEY'S POV

"Bailey?" I heard my dad knock on the door and I put my guitar down. "Bailey, can I come in?"

"Just a second!" I called, pulling on a hoodie and picking my guiotar back up. "Come in." I said and he walked in. He glanced down at my arms and frowned, closing the door behind him.

"Look, I know you're kind of angry with Brandon for telling me and you're kind of angry with both of us for getting in your buisness and beating Sam up."

"I'm not really mad about that anymore, just at Sam." I said, running my hands along my guitar.

"I know honey, but everything will get better, I promise you." I just shrugged. "So, what'cha working on. a new song?"

"Yeah, a couple songs, they're all heartbreak songs though." 

"Can I hear them?" He asked, sitting down in a chair.

"Sure." I said as I began to play the first one. Halfway through the song, I felt tears roll down my cheeks but I kept singing. When I was finished, I wiped my tears, taking a deep breath.

"You know, you got my talent for song writing."

"You really think it was good?"

"Yeah!" He exclaimed. We spent the next couple of hours singing and playing guitar. My dad helped me make a couple of tweaks to my songs, making them that much better.

"You know, I think you should pick one or two of these and play them at your concert tomorrow."

"Oh shit, we have a concert tomorrow. What am I going to do dad! I can't get a new guitarist by then!"

"Bailey, I will figure something out, don't you worry."

"Promise?"

"Promise." He said with a smile, hugging me.

*********************************************************************************************

Okay, I know this sucked but whatever.

Would you like to see Hunter and Annabelle get together?

25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!