Chapter 101: Christian Elliot Jones

Chapter 101: Christian Elliot Jones

BLADE'S POV

"Oh shit." I groaned, sitting up in bed, clutching my stomach. I looked over at the clock, two am. I couldn't of just slept a few more hours?

"Gabe." I said, grabbing his shoulder and shaking him. "Gabe!" I said a little louder, shaking a bit more. "GaBE!" I screamed as a contraction hit, slaming my fist on his balls.

"SHIT!" He screamed, falling off the bed. I could hear his grpaning but I really didn't care. I was in too much pain to care. "What the fuck?" He asked with a high voice, getting on his knees to look at me.

"Get me to the fucking hospital."

"What?"

"Gabriel, the baby is coming. Get me to the damn hospital." I said, breathing heavily.

"Shit." He said, slowly standing up. "Aww fuck." He groaned as he slowly walked to my side.

"Hurry the fuck up." I said as he helped me off the bed.

"I'd go a lot faster if you didn't fucking hit me in the balls." He said as we made it out of the room.

"Suck it up." I said, slapping the back of his head. We finally made it down to the car and he got me in, running back into the house. He carried out a sleeping Blake and strapped him into the car, getting in the driver's seat and pulling out of the driveway. He pulled out his phone and began to call someone.

GABE'S POV

"Hey Andy."

"What's up Gabe?" Andy asked sleepily. 

"I need you to get to the hospital like, right now. Blade's in labor and we're on our way now. I need someone to watch Blake while I'm in the room with her."

"Alright, we'll get there as soon as possible." Andy said, yawning.

"GOD DAMNIT GABE!" Blade yelled. "GET ME TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL BEFORE I PUNCH BOTH OF YOU IN THE BALLS! GABRIEL DEREK!"

"What?" Andy chuckled.

"Oh, she woke me up by punching me in the balls."

"Oh Lord, well, good luck. We're on our way, see ya."

"See ya." I said and hung up. I had a feeling my hand was going to get broken again. We finally made it to the hospital and I got Blake out of the car before coming to help Blade into the hospital. The nurses got her a wheelchair and wheeled her to her room. I waited in the waiting room with Blake until a nuse would come tell me when she was ready.

As I was waiting, Blake slowly woke and freaked out for a second because he woke up in an unfamilliar place, but then calmed down when he looked up and saw me.

"Dada." Blake smiled, reaching up to me.

"Hey little man." I smiled, kissing one of his fingers. He was two years old now and  he got a little better at talking and he was able to walk too, but was still a little unstable.

"Weh ah we?" He asked as I sat him on my lap.

"The hospital, you're about to get a baby brother."

"Bruter?"

"Yeah, you're going to be a big brother Blake! Remember when mommy and I sat down with you and told you? Remember how Chrsitian is in mommy's tummy?" He nodded. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Mr Jones, your wife wants to see you." The nurse said, tapping my shoulder. She gave me the room number and I thanked her, carrying Blake to Blade's room.