Chapter 13: Appologizing

BRANDON'S POV

I walked into Lyrica's room one morning just as she was waking up.

"Mmm, hey Brandon."

"Hey" I smiled at her.

"Where's Ethan?" She asked, stretching.

"Oh my God, Lyrica.. w-who's Ethan?"

"Umm, you're best friend... my boyfrie-"

"OH MY GOD YOU REMEMBER!" I shouted, hugging her.

"What is your problem Biersack?" She asked, trying to squirm out of my grip. "And why am I in here?"

"You, Ethan, Gabe and Blade got in a car accident. You and Blade were most critical condition and when you woke up, you had amnesia and thought I was your boyfriend." I said, deciding not to bring up the part about Alex.

"Oh shit..." She said, covering her mouth.

"Is Blade okay?" I bit my lip.

"The doctor's gave my parents a DNR since she has some brain damage, she still hasn't woken up yet though." A tear rolled down her face. I wiped it away and she smiled up at me. 

"Damn Brandon, I'm sorry. So, can I see Ethan?"

"I'll see if he's awake." I say, walking out of the room.

ANDY'S POV

I left the hospital and went to Jake's house, assuming Alex was there. I knocked on the door and Jake answered.

"Hey Jake, is Alex here?"

"Yeah, not sure if she's awake, she's been pretty upset."

"So has Brandon, but he has a lot of things to be upset over lately. Can I talk to her?" He nodded and told me where her room was. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door.

"I'm not in the mood." I heard her groan.

"Alex, please open the door."

"Why the hell are you here?"

"Alex, it's Andy. I need to talk to you." I heard shuffling in her room and the door opened.

"Yes?" She asked, looking up at me.

"Can i come in? I really need to talk to you about Brandon." She sighed.

"Fine." She agreed, letting me in. She closed her door and sat down on her bed. I grabbed her chair and pulled it across from her, sitting in it.

"All I nee you to do is listen to me, can you do that?" She nodded. "Okay, I know you're pissed off at Brandon, but please give him a break. He's under a lot of stress right now and all he really needs is his girlfriend to comfort him. I know you guys "broke up" but he's done a lot of shit to stay with you Alex. Look, we've been hiding this from Brandon but Blade might not make it out of this alive. I can sense he already feels it though. He just has a really big heart which is why he was doing what he was doing with Lyrica, to help her get better. I promise you he fucking loves you and I really want to see you guys create a life together. Please just give him another chance Alex, he really needs you right now." I finished my rant and she just sighed. "All I'm asking is for you to think about it."

"Okay, I'll think about it, I promise." She said with a smile.

"Okay, good, thank you." I said with a smile, hugging her and going back downstairs. I said goodbye to Jake and went back to the hospital.