Chapter 105

Chapter 105

BAILEY'S POV

*1 week later*

"Hey Roxanne." I smiled as I let the red headed girl into our house.

"Hey." She said, following me to the living room. We both sat down and I grabbed Onyx's hand.

"So, we talked about it and thought really hard about it." I said, looking over at Onyx.

"We want you to be our surrogate Roxanne." Her jaw droppped and she smiled.

"Thank you so much!" She squealed, getting up and hugging me.

"No Roxanne, thank you! This means so much, you don't even understand." I smiled.

"Anything to help out my friends." She said with a smile.

"Of course, we want to wait a few months, but we'll let you know when we want to start the process." I said and she nodded.

"Sounds great." She said.

*Three Months Later*

We made it to the clinic, walking up to the front desk.

"Hi, I'm Bailey Smith, I have an appointment." She scrolled through her computer and pointed to the screen, looking up at us.

"Bailey and On-On...Onex?"

"Onyx." He corrected her.

"Ah yes, I'm sorry. Bailey and Onyx Smith, is your surrogate with you?"

"Yes ma'am." I said, pointing to Roxanne.

"Alright, here is some paperwork for you ladies to fill out. And here's your paperwork Onyx." She giggled, handing a cup over to him. He took it and went to go sit down, groaning.

"Calm down Onyx." I smiled, patting his knee before sitting down next to him. We both finished filling out the papers and gave it back to the nurse at the desk.

"Onyx and Roxanne?"

"Good luck." I said, hugging her.

"I don't get a good luck?"

"You don't need one for what you're doing." I smirked, pointing to the plastic cup in his hand. He mumbled a few curse words under his breath, following Roxanne down the hall. I really hope this works.

Onyx returned about five minutes later, sitting down and hitting his head against the wall, groaning.

"Looks like someone's not quite done." I smiled and he glared at me.

"This better fucking work." He grumbled.

"I have a good feeling it will." I said with a smile, kissing his cheek. He tried to grab my hand but I shot up, moving away from him. "I know what you've done with those hands. I ain't touching them." I laughed, glaring at him.

"I washed my hands, I'm not an animal, jeez." He smiled.

"I know love, I'm just kidding." I laughed, sitting down and grabbing his hand, kissing his lips. A few seconds later, Roxanne walked out, talking to the doctor. They split and Roxanne joined us.

"How'd it go?" I asked.

"We'll see in a couple weeks."

"Thank you again for doing this." I said, hugging her.

"No problem." She said, hugging me and then hugging Onyx.

*****************************************************************************************

I can't take all the credit for this. I used TinaLuvsPurdy's story for reference. It's called Calm Before The Storm and you should really read it because she's a fucking amazing writer. But, it's part of a series so make sure you read those first :)

Listening to Walk This Way~ Aerosmith

25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!