Chapter 32: Surprises

BRANDON'S POV

I was sitting in my office, talking to my dad when there was a knock on the door.

"There's Hunter, go hide under my desk." I said, pushing him.

"All right, all right, bluey."

"Shut up." I smirked, running my fingers through my hair. Once he was painfully under the desk, I went to go answer the door. "Hey Hunter, go ahead and have a seat." His mom waved and then left, allowing me to close the door. "So, before we start today, I have something for you." I said, rolling back to my desk and picking up the signed BVB shirt. "I remembered you liked BVB so here you go." I said, handing him the shirt. His eyes widened as he took it.

"H-How'd you get this?"

"Let's just say I have connections with BVB." I smiled, leaning back in my chair.

"Wow, thank you. My mom doesn't like BVB so I've never gotten to see or meet them." He said with a smile, looking at the shirt.

"Well, I have something else, come on out." I heard my dad groaning as he tried to get out from under the desk.

"You need to get a bigger desk Brandon." My dad said, rubbing his neck. Hunter's jaw dropped. "Hey, I'm Andy." My dad smiled, standing behind me.

"H-H-How?"

"He's my dad." I shrugged.

"Y-You mean you're t-the Brandon Biersack?" I nodded. "LUCKY!" We all burst out laughing.

"Well, we have to start now so you need to leave." I said, pushing my dad to the door.

"I'm going, I'm going, blue jay."

"Blondie." I said as he stood in the hallway.

"Touche." He winked as I closed the door.

''Anyway, what did happen to your hair?" Hunter asked.

"My wife wanted us to dye our hair, her's is purple." I said, pulling out my phone and showing him a picture of us. He nodded and I shrugged.

When I got home, I had to change and we headed over to my parent's for a party of sorts. I knocked on the door and my dad opened it, letting us in. We walked in and found out we were the last to arrive. I handed some water to Alex before cracking open a beer for myself. Halfway through the 'party', Alex and I had to get up in front of everyone and break the news. Luckily, Alex was a little less nervous, so she was going to try to tell them.

"Well." I said, wrapping my arm around Alex and looking down at her. She nodded and took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant." The girls squealed and ran over to Alex while the guys came over to me and patted me on the back. 

*****************************************************************************************

Sorry if this sucked :/

Listening to People Are Crazy~ Billy Currington

20 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!