Chapter 10: She's Trouble In A Tank Top, Pretty Little Time Bomb

BRANDON'S POV

I met Alex at the airport and she jumped into my arms.

"God I love you." I whispered in her ear, kissing her neck.

"I love you too Brandon, I missed you so much." She rambled, kissing me passionatley. I let her down and greeted her parents and Vic. Alex said goodbye to her family and climbed into my car so we could go back to our apartment. The whole way back she talked about how much fun the reunion was and such. We made it home and she flopped on the couch.

"God, I love being back home" She said, rolling onto the floor.

"Woah there." I chuckled, picking her up and sitting her on my as as I sat on the couch.

"So, what'd you do while I was gone?" She asked. I bit my lip and tried to think of what to say.

"You know, mostly sitting on my ass, waiting for you to get back." I chuckled and she giggled. "I also went to that club with Gabe, Blade, Lyrica and Ethan which was pretty fun until Lyrica had a panic attack." I said, hoping she wouldn't say anything about it. 

"Oh, what'd she have a panic attack over?" I racked my brain for any possible answer.

"Acutally, I really don't know." I said, pulling my phone out. I called Ethan and he answered after a few rings.

"Hey Ethan, what was the reason for Lyrica's panic attack?" I asked and I heard a door close in the backround. His voice got real hushed as he told me.

"At the club, I walked away for a second and her ex boyfriend tried to rape her like he used to." He said and my jaw dropped.

"Oh shit man." I said, bitting my lip.

"Yeah, she's still kind of paranoid about it."

"Damn, well, Alex just got back so I gotta go baii!" He said bye and we hung up. I continued to talk to Alex and I couldn't hold it in anymore. "Ihavetotellyousomething." I said, very fast.

"Yes?" She asked, sweetly and innocently. Damnit!

"At the club, Lyrica... kissed me-"

"WHAT!" She screamed, jumping off my lap.

"Alex! Calm down!"

"NO! I'M FUCKING TIRED OF THIS SH-" I cut her off by crashing my lips to hers.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO ME FOR A SECOND!" I yelled, grabbing her shoulders. She shut her mouth and looked up at me with big eyes. I explained it to her and she sat on the couch. She put her head in her hands and ran her fingers through her hair.

"I'm so stupid." She sobbed. I sighed and sat next to her rubbing her back.

"No you're not babe." I said, pulling her close to me.

"Yes I am, I always fucking jump to conclusions."

"And that's alright! I mean, cmon! I'm irrisitable! The ladies love me! They can't keep their hands off of me." I chuckled and she just playfully slapped me.

"You arse." She chuckled.

"Woah, spending too much time with brittish people much?" I laughed and she punched me jokingly.

"Well those women better keep their dirty little paws off of you because you are mine." She said, putting her hand on my chest, making sure her ring was visible.