Chapter 63

Chapter 63

HUNTER'S POV

I held Annabelle closer to my body as she began to shiver, kissing the top of her head. Annabelle had come home with me afte school and since my mom was still at work, we were cuddling on the couch. We had decided to tell my mom first, then Jinxx and Sammi a bit later since my mom will take the news easier, hopefully.

"Hunter."

"Yeah?" I asked, looking down at Annabelle's sweet face.

"C-Can I tell you the real reason i stopped talking to you when that rumor was going around?"

"Of course."

"I-I really liked you and wouldn't have been able to hangle it if it was true because I liked you so much."

"Well, you don't have to worry about that because I'm as straight as a ramp." I said with a smile, pecking her lips.

"Good." She giggled, kissing my nose. I heard the front door being unlocked and quickly sat up. I reeled my arm back and ran my hands throuhg my hair since Annabelle was playing with it.

"Hunter Joseph Brooks, I thought I told you to lock the door when you come home from school."

"Sorry, I forgot."

"It's fin-" She turned around and peered around me to see Anna. "O-Oh, hi."

"Hi." Anna said with a smile.

"Who's this Hunter?"

"I told you a friend was coming home with me."

"I know but, I didn't expect it to be a girl."

"Mom!" i whined.

"Sorry, sorry." She said, beginning to walk off. Anna nudged my side and I cringed.

"Mom, wait." She turned around, looking at me. "Her name is Annabelle and we've been dating for a week. When Brandon picked me up for the movies, he actually just dropped Annabelle and I off." I said, bitting my lip. "Please don't be mad." I pleaded.

"Hunter, why would I be mad?"

"I-I-uh-I-um."

"Hunter, I'm glad you found a girl as beautiful as Annabelle." I looked over at Anna to see her blushing. "I'm going to start dinner, Annabelle, would you like to stay for dinner?"

"Um, if it's not too much trouble for you."

"You're just fine Annabelle." My mom said with a smile, going into the kitchen.

"We're going up to my room!" I called.

"Okay!" I grabbed Anna's hand and pulled her up the stairs. We were halfway up the stairs, my mom yelled again. "Keep your clothes on!"

"Mom!" I yelled, hearing a little chuckle come from the kitchen. I sighed and pulled Anna into my room, flopping onto the bed. Anna layed down next to me and smiled, kissing my lips.

"That went a lot better than I exprected." I said with a smile.

"Oh, I figured your mom was going to be easy, my mom's going to be easy too, it's my dad we have to worry about."

"Oh God." I groaned, draping my hand over my face. "Can we just skip telling your dad?"

"Awwh, it won't be that bad. As long as we tell him when my mom's in the room, it'll be fine." I sighed.

"I guess." She smiled and kissed my lips.

"DINNER!" My mom yelled about an hour later. We made our way down the stairs and the majority of dinner was my mom asking Annabelle questions.

*1 week later*

We hopped off the bus and I made her get on my back, running until she told me to stop.

"This is my house." She said, getting back onto her feet. I spun around to face her and passionatley kissed her lips, not knowing the next time I'd be able to do this. We walked up to her door and she opened it up, walking in.

"I'm home!"

"Hi Annab-oh, hello." Sammi said with a smile.

"Hi." I said with a small wave, Annabelle closing the door behind me.

"Annabelle, who's this?"

"Oh, this is Hunter." She said with an innocent smile. "I told you I was bringing a friend over."

"Yes, but I expected it to be Sarah or Jasmine." She shook her head.

"Can you get dad, we have something to tell you guys."

"Um, okay." She said, dissapearing. Annabelle rubbed my back and kissed my cheek.

"Don't worry." She whispered as Sammi and Jinxx returned.

"Oh, hello." Jinxx said.

"Hi." I said.

"Daddy, you remember Hunter, right? Brandon brought him to play basketball with us once."

"Oh yeah, hey Hunter."

"Hey Jinxx." I said with a small smile. Jinxx and Sammi went to go sit on the couch and we turned to face them.

"We actually have something to tell you." Anna said, nudging my side.

"I-I'm dating your daughter." I said.

"WHAT!" Jinxx exclaimed, standing up. Sammi pulled him back down and covered his mouth as he began to yell.

"Jeremy, calm down." She said, looking back at us. "How long have yo guys been together."

"Two weeks." Anna said.

"I really love Annabelle." Jinxx started to go off on a rant again but Sammi pushed him back down.

"Jeremy Miles Ferguson, do you need to go into a different room?" He crossed his arms over his chest and slumped down in his seat.

"Well, I respect that you guys came and told us and I'm happy for you guys. Just allow me to talk to Mr. Protective over here." Sammi said as she got up and dragged him to the bedroom by his ear. "Go ahead and take a seat." She called, closing the door. We walked over to the couch and sat down, waiting for her parents to come back. Annabelle reached over and grabbed my hand, laying her head on my shoulder.

"I love you so much." She said.

"I love you too." I said, picking up our hands and kissing hers.

"I really hope my mom talks my dad down."

"I'm sure she will." I said, rubbing her hand with my thumb.

"Annabelle, can you come in here!" Sammi called. Anna pecked my lips before getting up and dissapearing. Jinxx soon came out and I gulped, chewing on my lip. Jinxx talked to me for the next hour about Annabelle.

"Well Hunter, I'll approve of your relationship."

"Oh my God, thank you so much." I said with a smile.

"Annabelle!" Jinxx called. Annabelle walked out and I ran up to her, picking her up and passionatley kissing her lips.

"He approves." I said with a smile. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly.

"I love you so much." She whsipered in my ear.

"I love you too." I said, putting her back on her feet.

"Well, I'm going to make dinner, Hunter, do you want to have dinner with us?"

"Umm, sure." I said with a shrug, grabbing Anna's hand.

"We're going to go do homework." Annabelle said, pulling me up the stairs.

"Keep your door open!" Jinxx called.

"Dad!" She whined.

"Jeremy!" Sammi exclaimed. She pulled me in the room and kept the door open like she was told, slinging her backpack onto the bed. I hopped onto her bed, pulling my binder out.

***********************************************************************************************

25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!