Chapter 4: She Works For The Weekend, Mixtape Of Her Favorite Bands

Chapter 4: She Works For The Weekend, Mixtape Of Her Favorite Bands

BRANDON'S POV

I had already said goodbye to all my family and all that was left was Alex. I was able to pay a year of rent on our apartment so that it's payed until next summer.

"I don't want you to leave" Alex pouted as we walked into the airport.

"I know, come visit me this year, alright?"

"Okay" She giggled, hugging me. She walked me all the way to security.

"Alright babe, I'll see you hopefully before Christmas, if not, then at Christmas break." I smiled at her and hugged her one more time.

"Please don't leave Brandon." She whispered as I felt my shoulder getting damp.

"Shhh, you can always skype or text or call me. When I come back, we can start planning our wedding."

"Okay" She pulled away and smiled, wiping at her tears. I wiped the rest away and kissed her forehead, nose and then lips. After we broke the kiss, I hugged her again, told her I love her and headed into security.

*1 month later*

Since I was a senior, I didn't have to stay in a dorm. I rented an apartment with Ethan close to the campus which was a lot better then the dorms.

"Brandon! Your phone is ringing!" Ethan called. I rushed over to my phone and picked it up.

Unknown number

I answered it anyway.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Brandon? It's Lyrica."

"Oh, um hey." Why was she calling me.

"This is really weird to ask but, Blade told me you have an apartment out in New York and I was wondering if I could stay with you? I'm going to college out here in New York and I got fired from my job and kicked out of my apartment. The college doesn't have any empty dorms either. I'm scared to tell my family so you're my last hope Brandon."

"I'll have to check with my roomate, we are like right next to Juliard, will that be a problem?"

"No not at all."

"Okay, just um, give me a second." I said and muted my phone, putting it down and walking into the living room. "Ethan" I said and he looked at me. "Blade's best friend needs a place to stay so, could she stay here till she gets back on her feet? Blade will basically kill me if I don't help her out." I chuckled.

"Sure" He shrugged. "But where is she going to sleep?"

"I dunno, couch?"

"Okay." He said and I headed back to my room. I picked up my phone and unmuted it.

"Lyrica?"

"Yeah?" She asked, I could tell she was crying.

"Sure but you'll have to sleep on the couch, is that alright?"

"Yes, that's perfect, thank you so much Brandon!" She exclaimed.

"Okay, as I said, we're right next to Juliard here on 66th street. Apartment 2B."

"Thank you so much Brandon! Tell your roomate the same! Is it okay if I come today?"

"Sure thing."