Chapter 26: Wedding

Chapter 26: Wedding

BRANDON'S POV

*3 months later*

"Love you." I said, pecking Alex's lips and hugging her tightly. There was only a weekend between now and our wedding. The guys decided to take me to Vegas for a bachelor party.

"COME ON LOVER BOY!" CC yelled, poking his head out of the car. I smiled down at Alex and pecked her lips one last time before running to the car. I got in the back, squished between some of the guys while my dad was driving. In the car was the BVB guys, Ethan, Caden, Gabe and Brad along with the sons of BVB older then 18.

"VEGAS HERE WE COME!" Ashley yelled, pumping his fist out the window. We all cheered as we pulled away from my apartment. It didn't take long for us to roll into the streets of Vegas, looking around at the bright lights everywhere.

"What hotel are we staying at?" I asked my dad.

"New York New York." He smiled as he pulled into the parking lot. We all unloaded the car and carried our stuff to the front desk. "Reservation for Biersack." My dad said to the lady at the front desk. She looked through her computer and nodded, handing us 6 keys. Ethan, Vic and I took one, my dad and Ashley took one, Jake and Jinxx took one, Brad and Gabe took one, CC and Craig took one and Seth and Caden took one. We all migrated to the top floor, our rooms all close to each other.

"I CALL ONE OF THE BEDS!" I shouted, belly flopping onto one of them.

"VIC GETS THE COUCH!" Ethan shouted, jumping onto the other bed.

"Fuck you." Vic groaned, tossing his stuff onto the couch. We heard a rapid knock and I groaned.

"I'm not getting up!" I announced.

"I'll get it." Ethan said. I sat up and peeked around the corner and saw CC on the other side of the door,

"COME ON GUYS!" CC yelled, sprinting down the hallway. We all sighed as we followed CC down to the hallway.

"What are you going on about CC?" I asked.

"ROLLERCOASTER!" He shouted once all of us were in the elevator.

"Ahh, not so loud, Jesus." Jinxx said, rubbing his ear. We reached the bottom floor and had a race to the rollercoaster, getting in line.

There were four cars so Ethan, Vic, my dad and I got in the first one; Jake, CC, Jinxx and Ashley got in the second one; Craig, Brad, and Seth took the third one and Caden and Gabe took the last one. The next minute or so was filled with not so manly screams and many thank yous when it was over. We all got out, still a little dizzy so we decided to head to the casino.

Seth and Craig went to do something else since they were still one year too young, while the rest of us started off with a beer. I went to one of the machines and won a few bucks.

By the end of the night, we were shitfaced drunk. We tried getting back to our hotel rooms but got lost. Ashley pulled out his phone and called his son.

"Seth! We-We're lossssstttt." Ashley slurred. "We d-don't know how to get backkkkkk." Ashley hung up and turned to us. "We have to wait by the elevatorsssss cause he's going to come get usssss." We all agreed and followed Ashley to the elevators.

"I don't wanna stand." CC said, falling to the ground and started laughing.

"Y-You're crazy CCCCCCCCC." Jake started laughing as well, causing the rest of us to laugh.

"Dad!" We heard Seth call, watching him and Craig emerge from the elevator. They helped us into the elevator and showed us to each of our rooms. Ethan, Gabe and I just found a random place and slept. I slept in the bathtub, Ethan slept on the air conditioner and Ethan slept on the desk.