Chapter 21: Living In The Radio

BRANDON'S POV

"BRANDON!" My dad called from downstairs. I groaned as I rolled out of bed and made my way downstairs.

"What?" I grumbled, stopping halfway down.

"Couldn't you at least put on some pants?" He laughed as I looked down to see I was only wearing boxers. I shrugged and continued down the stairs.

"Why did you call me anyway?" I asked, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Someone's here to see you." He said, gesturing to the door. I groaned loudly and finished the stairs, walking over to the door. My dad walked away as I gripped onto the door for balance. I leaned against the door and opened my eyes to see a nervous Alex standing there. I jumped up and widened my eyes.

"O-Oh, h-hello." I said, looking at my feet and bitting my lip.

"Hey Brandon."

"What are you doing here?" I asked, kicking the ground.

"Well, Lyrica and Ethan are back together so... I figured we could try to work something out between us? That is, if you even want to try-"

"Trust me, I really love you Alex and I want us to work out it's just." I sighed and sat down on the stairs, placing my head into my hands.

"Just what Brandon?" She asked, sitting on the stairs next to me and rubbing my back.

"You see, what happend was... I was drunk on the beach and so was Lyrica and we kinda-"

"Oh God." She said, covering her mouth and starting cry.

"No no, Alex. We just kissed, it's okay." She placed her hand over her heart and smiled.

"Thank God." I nodded, "Can I tell you what happened between Ethan and I now?" I nodded again. "We were both at a club, we were shitfaced and we kissed." She shrugged.

"Really?" She nodded. "God, I freaked out for nothing." I said, placing my head back into my hands.

"It's okay Brandon, if you haven't noticed, I do that alot." She giggled and I smiled at her. I opened up my arms for a hug and she squeezed me tightly. "I've missed you so much Brandon." She mumbled into my neck.

"I've missed you too Alex, more than you will ever know." I said, kissing her cheek.

"You smell." She giggled.

"I know, I haven't taken a shower in a week." She quickly let go of me and scrunched up her face, giggling.

"Ewwww." I smiled and scooted closer to her, causing her to scoot to the railing of the stairs. I scooted closer to her, resulting in her only option being to stand up. I grabbed her ankle and pulled her back down, which caused her to fall on top of me. Our lips connected and we both just went with it. I missed the feel of her lips against my own so bad. I seriously loved this girl with all of my heart.

She broke the kiss and smiled down at me. I picked at a strand of her hair and started playing with it.

"You're so beautiful." I complimented with a smile and she giggled.

"How about we meet up tomorrow at Starbucks to discuss our... situation." She said with a smile. I agreed and she got off of me, helping me to my feet. "So, I guess I'll see you tomorrow at 10 am?" I nodded and she smiled.

"I promise I'll be showered by tomorrow."

"Good." She joked, holding her nose.

"Ahh get out of here brat." I chuckled, pushing her towards the door.

"Alright, see ya." She said as she walked out and went to her car. I closed the door and sighed happily, leaning against the door.

"Finally happy?" My dad asked with a smile and I nodded, sliding down to sit down.

"We're going to Starbucks to work things out tomorrow."

"Finally you get out of my house!" He cheered. I glared at him with a smile and he broke down in laughter. "I'm kidding, jeez." I just rolled my eyes and shook my head. "So, I'd say things are pretty much repaired between you and Alex, now how about you start working on Ethan." I sighed, he would be much harder.

A couple days after our breakup, I was half drunk and Ethan called me and I kind of blew up on him.

*FLASHBACK*

I finished the bottle in my hand as my phone rang. I picked it up and answered without looking who it was.

"Hello?" I slurred.

"Hey Brandon, it's Eth-"

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING ME BITCH!" I yelled, resulting in dead silence on the other line. "WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU CAN TALK TO ME LIKE NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED. YOU FUCKING KISSED MY FIANCEE, I WOULDN'T EVER DO THAT TO YOU, YOU ASSHOLE."

"Br-"

"NO, DON'T EVER FUCKING TALK TO ME AGAIN!" I yelled, ending the call and throwing my phone, picking up another bottle.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"I kinda went off on him and cussed him out a tiny bit." I chuckled slightly.

"Repair your friendship Brandon." He said, placing his hand on my shoulder. I just sighed.

"I'll try, jut let me repair my relationship with Alex first." He nodded and stood back up, walking away. I scooted away from the door, hearing a car door slam outside. Gabe came through and placed his keys on the entry way table.

"Hey Gabe!" My dad called from the living room.

"Hey Andy." He called as he started running up the stairs.

BLADE'S POV

I was sitting on my bed, watching TV, when Gabe burst through.

"Hey babe." I smiled.

"Hey, I have great news." I paused the TV and sat up. "I bought us an apartment!" He exclaimed. My jaw dropped and I jumped out of bed, leaping into his arms.

"Oh my God Gabriel! That's awesome!" He nodded with a proud smile, digging something out of his front pocket. He held out a set of jingling keys to me as I nuzzled my head into his neck. Suddenly, I pulled away from his, looking into his eyes.

"Can we just, not tell anyone just yet?"

"Yeah, the guy said we could move in whenever."

"Okay, great." I smiled, passionatley kissing him.

**************************************************************************************************

 Okay, sucky chapter, I'm sorry. Sorry for the long wait as well.

How do you think Blade's family will react to her moving? Should Ethan and Brandon ever repair their friendship? Should Brandon and Alex get back together? Answer me these in the comments :D

15 COMMENTS/VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER! <3