Chapter 95: New House

BLADE'S POV

*1 month later*

"Well, I think that's everything." I said, looking around our empty apartment.

"I can't believe this day is finally here." Gabe smiled, gripping my shoulders.

"I know."

"Come on, let's go." He said, leading me out to the car. We had bought a house and today was moving day. All of BVB and my siblings came over to help and they were going to help us unload too. I just watched Camryn, Danielle and Blake since I couldn't lift anything heavy. We had to move because there wasn't any room to put Christian and our new house has five bedrooms so it has plenty of room.

"We're here." Gabe said as he parked the car. I got out and grabbed Blake, walking up to his room and sitting down.

"Thank you so much." Brandon said, setting down Danielle and Camryn before closing the door. An hour later, everything was in the house and everyone left except for Onyx, Bailey, Brandon, Alex and my parents. The guys were going to help Gabe put everything in place whle the girls were going to watch the kids with me.

"So, Blade. Do you ever want a daughter?"

"Of course I want a daughter, but that's never going to happen." I shrugged.

"What? Why?" Alex asked.

"Gabe and I agreed that we only want two kids. I grew up in a house with three kids, no thank you." I said.

"Aww, that's two bad." Bailey said.

"Yeah, all well." I said, shrugging.

BAILEY'S POV

"THANK YOU LOS ANGELES!" I screamed into the mic, running off stage with the rest of my band. "THAT WAS GREAT!" I exclaimed, hugging Onyx tightly. It had been months since we did a show and it felt so good to play again.

"I WANT TO GO ON TOUR AGAIN!" I yelled, running up to my dad.

"Are you sure Bailey?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"Okay, calm down, I'll see what I can do." He said and I smiled, hugging him.

********************************************************************************************

Sorry for the short chapter, kind of a filler

Listening to Calling All The Monsters~ China Anne McClain

25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!