Chapter 85: Danielle Marie Biersack

BRANDON'S POV

*4 months later*

I was sitting on the couch with Alex when she leaned forward, gripping her stomach and groaning.

"Are you okay?" I asked, rubbing her back.

"Baby's coming." She managed to get out.

"Shit." I said, getting up from the couch. I grabbed her shoes and slipped them on her feet, helping her out to the car. "I'll be right back." I said, kissing her lips and running inside. I ran up to Camryn's room and picked her up from her crib, hurrying out to the car. I strapped her in and got into the driver's seat, hurting to the hospital. I pulled out my phone and called my dad as I drove.

"Hello?"

"Dad, I need the three of you to get to the hospital right now. Alex is in labor and I need someone to watch Camryn."

"Got it, we'll be right there." He said and hung up. I drove the rest of the way to the hospital and heloped Alex out of the car before unstrapping Camryn and carrying her whule leading Alex into the hospital. Alex leaned against the nurses desk as I stopped to catch my breath.

"My wife is in labor." I said and the nurse nodded, another nurse coming up with a wheelchair. I decided to wait for about five minutes before going back. I knocked on the door before walking in to see Alex all hooked up.

"Hey there." I smiled, standing next to Alex.

"Hi Camryn." Alex smiled, trying not to scare Camryn. 

"Hi mommy." Camryn said, bitting her finger.

"Get your fingers out of your mouth silly." I chuckled, pulling her hands down. "Alright, we're going to leave, we just wanted to stop by and say hi. Can you give mommy a kiss?" Camryn leaned down and kissed Alex's cheek with a smile. "How about baby sister?" Camryn leaned down again and lightly kissed Alex's stomach.

Ever since we told her about Danielle, she's been wanting to kiss Alex's stomach every night before bed. I could tell she was going to be a great big sister, which made me happy. I took her out to the waiting room and sat down, waiting for my dad.

"What wong wit mommy?" Camryn asked.

"Your baby sister is coming today." I smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah, just a few more hours. Mommy's going to stay in the hospital for a few days and I'm going to stay with her so you're going to stay with Grandma Harley and Grandpa Andy."

"Like a sweep ova?"

"Yeah, a big sleepover."

"Yay!" She cheered, causing me to smile. I pulled out my phone and called everyone else until my parents and Bailey walked in.

"How's she doing?" My dad asked.

"She was fine last time I checked on her, I've been out here with Camryn." I said with a smile.  I then turned to Camryn and stroked back her hair which was to the bottom of her head. "I'm going to go be with mommy now, okay? I'll be back for you so you can meet your baby sister, deal?" She nodded. "Alright, love you Camryn." I smiled, kissing her forehead.

"Love you daddy." She said, kissing my cheek. I handed her over to my dad and hurried down the hall to Alex's room. I opened the door and she looked at me with a big smile on her face.

"Heyyy Brandonnnn." She slurred. 

"Hey babe." I smiled, sitting next to her and grabbing her hand, kissing her cheek.