Chapter 54: Blade's Wedding

BLADE'S POV

I had dropped Camryn and Blake off at my grandparent's house until the wedding. The BVB girls who were over twenty one, my mom, Lyrica, Bailey and I were going to a bar and sleeping at a hotel. We checked into the hotel and left Bailey as the hotel before walking down the street to the local bar. We walked in, got some drinks and sat down at a table. I took a deep breath and downed my first drink of the night

*The Next Day*

"Mom, I'm nervous." I said, bitting my lip.

"That's completley normal honey. Just take a deep breath and relax." She said with a smile, setting the hairspray down. Along with my dress, I had on white heels and natural makeup. My hair was curled and even though some of it was pulled up, a couple curls cascaded around my shoulders. Finally, I had on some jewelery, including a necklace that belonged to my mom's mother.

"Blade, it's almost time." Lyrica reminded me as I began to pace. I picked up my head and widened my eyes, hurrying back to my chair.

"I can't do it." I said, gripping the arms. "I'm too nervous, I'm not going out there and you can't make me." I heard my mom sigh.

"Blade honey, is there anything I can do that would take some of the nerves away?"

"I want to see Blake before I go out there." I said, looking up at her.

"I'm on it." Bailey said, jogging out of the room.

"Mom, I'm sweating, I don't want to ruin the dress." I said as I began to freak out.

"Blade, calm down." She said, wrapping her arms around me from behind. "You look beautiful. You love Gabe, Gabe loves you. Everything is going to be fine."

"Delivery for a miss Blade Biersack." My dad smiled, walking in with Blake in his arms.

"Not for very much longer." I nervously chuckled, taking Blake from my dad's arms. "Hey there, my little man." I smiled, playing with his fingers.

"Blade, it's time." My mom said.

"C-Can dad and I have a minute alone?" I asked and she nodded.

"Want me to take Blake?" I nodded and handed my son over to her. Everybody walked out of the room, except for my dad. He grabbed a chair and sat down next to me, grabbing my sweaty hand.

"Dad, I don't think I can do this."

"Of course you can, Biersack's can do anything, you know that."

"But dad, in less than two hours, I'm not going to be a Biersack anymore!"

"So-"

"That's the only thing that ever calmed my nerves! Ever since I was little, you've been reminding me that Biersack's can do anything. But what's going to happen when I change my last name? What if I lose all my confidence dad?"

"Blade, no matter what you change your name to, you'll always be a Biersack, in here." He smiled, placing his hand over my heart.

"Thanks daddy." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Ready to go, Mrs. Jones?" He asked with a smirk, holding out his hand..

"Fine." I smiled, taking his hand and standing up. We walked out of the building and onto the beach. It was fairly difficult to walk on sand with heels. I stood behind a screen and watched as Gabe walked my mom down the aisle. Everyone eventually made their way down the aisle and the music changed. I took a deep breath as my dad kissed my temple and locked his arm with mine. We stepped out from behind the screen and began to walk down the aisle.