Chapter 102: Wedding Dress Shopping For Bailey

Chapter 101: Wedding Dress Shopping For Bailey

BAILEY'S POV

*1 month later*

"Come on Bailey!" My mom called up the stairs. I walked down the stairs with Onyx behind me.

"I love you." He said, grabbing me by the waist and kissing my lips.

"I love you too." I smiled, looking up at him.

"Pick out the best dress ever, alright?" I nodded with a smile and kissed him once more before following my mom out the door. I got in and the ride was silent, all the way to the dress shop. Today, I was going shopping for a wedding dress. Onyx and I are trying to get married while our band is in a recording phase since we're not touring right now.

We got to the shop and we found out everyone was waiting for us. My three bandmates, Blade, Alex and Camryn. No one knew their role in my wedding yet, I don't even know who Onyx picked to be his best man.

"Bailey!" Blade exclaimed, running to hug me.

"Hi." I laughed, hugging her back. "Where are your kids?"

"Gabe's watching them and Brandon's helping." Blade laughed and I nodded.

"Hello girls, I'll be assisting you guys today, I'm Megan. Who's the lucky bride?" She asked, looking at all of us.

"Me." I said, raising my hand a bit.

"What's your name?"

"Bailey."

"Well Bailey, we're going to find the perfect dress for you!" She smiled. "How many dresses will you be getting today?"

"Six."

"Alright, let's start out with your dress, what's your theme and colors?"

"It's kind of like a punkish/music themed wedding and the colors are purple and white."

"Okay, what color do you want your dress to be?"

"White."

"Okay, I'll go pick out a few dresses for you." She said, disapearing. I turned around and eveyone was looking at me.

"So, have you guys picked out your wedding party yet?" Blade asked. I just smiled and nodded.

"I'll release who's who later, all I'm saying is that Camryn is my flower girl." I smiled, grabbing her hands and kissing her forehead.

"Ant Bay-lay." Camryn giggled, tugging on my hair a bit. She had gotten a bit better at saying my name.

"Okay, here's one dress I think you might like." She said, handing me one. I took it and went to go try it on, immediantley loving it.

It was white and strapless. At the waist, the dress turned into ruffles and it was slit in the middle, all the way up to my mid thigh. I had a bit of a train on it and it came with these awesome, ankle boots.

"Oh my God, I love it." I smiled, tears coming to my eyes. I twirled a bit, watching the ruffles move around me.

"That's gourgeous Bailey." I heard my mom say.

"Get it!" Blade exclaimed.

"This is my dress." I smiled, making a few poses in the mirror. I went to go take it off and returned to my girls.

"Okay, how about our maid of honor." I smiled and turned to my sister.

"I want Blade to be my maid of honor." Blade had a huge smile on her face and hugged me tightly.