Chapter 87

Chapter 87

BRANDON'S POV

"BRANDON! DOOR!" Alex called.

"I'll be right back." I told Camryn, getting up and walking down the stairs. I heard Alex grumbling as she passed me on the stairs. I shrugged it off and walked over to the door.

"Oh." I said as I saw Victoria standing there. I didn't really know how to feel about her anymore. I mean, she cheated on me, causing me to kill myself, tried to ruin my relationship several times and she fucked my sister's boyfriend and then dated him before helping him kidnap her. But, she also saved Bailey. "Hi Victoria."

"Brandon, I really need to talk to you."

"Okay come in." I said, letting her into the house and closing the door.

"DADDY! COME BACK AND PLAY WITH ME!" Camryn yelled, running down the stairs and attaching herself to my leg. I leaned down and picked her up, resting her on my hip.

"You have to be quiet, okay? Mommy's trying to get Danielle to sleep."

"Otay." She smiled, nodding.

"And daddy's still busy right now." I said as I walked to the couch.

"Please can I stay with you?"

"Alright, but you have to stay quiet, okay?" She nodded and I smiled, sitting her next to me on the couch. Victoria sat on the other side and I turned towards her. "So, what's up."

"I just can't believe this happened." She said, covering her mouth and starting to cry.

"What? What happened?" I asked, bringing her in for a hug.

"My dad died."

"What?"

"My dad was still in jail and I would visit him everyday and we would talk. I went to go visit him today and I was told that his cell mate had murdered him."

"Oh my God, that's horrible." I said, hugging her tighter.

"What the hell Brandon." I heard Alex say and I sighed, breaking the hug and glaring back at her.

"Alex, go upstairs. I'll be up in a minute to explain." She flipped me off and walked up the stairs.

"Sorry about her, but I'm really sorry about your dad Victoria."

"It's fine, I hope I'll feel better after the funeral."

"It might just happen. Just keep your hopes up and don't do anything stupid, alright? You can always call or come over if you need someone to talk to. Just make sure to give a heads up before you come over because of you know who." I said with a small smile.

"Alright." She said, hugging me one last time and standing up. I picked Camryn up and rested her on my hip as I followed Victoria to the door. I siad bye to her as she walked out and closed the door. I looked down at Camryn as she rubbed her eyes.

"I think someone's ready for their nap."

"I wanna keep playing." She said as she yawned.

"We can play after your nap." I said, kissing her forehead and walking up the stairs.

"Otay." She said as I walked into her room. I placed her in her bed and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight my darling."

"Goodnight daddy." She said as I walked out and left the door open a crack. I walked into our room to see Alex laying on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"Alex?" No answer. I walked over to the bed and climbed in next to her, grabbing her hand. "Alex?" I tried again.

"Do you still love me?" She asked before turning her head to face me.

"What do you mean?" I asked with a small smile, shocked by the question.

"Brandon. We have two kids and we've been married for almost three years. Do you still love me?"

"Of course I love you Alex. You're the mother of my children, the love of my life, there is no one like you and that's why I love you." I said, leaning into kiss her.

"Even though I'm fat?"

"Alex, you're not fat. You only gave birth a month ago, that's all baby weight. And besides, you getting 'fat' created another beautiful daughter for us that I love with all of my heart. And, I've told you this multiple times, I will love you no matter what you look like. Even if you sat around and ate cookies and ice cream and became six hundred pounds, I would still love you." She smiled a bit and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Why was Victoria here?"

"Her dad died today, he was murdered by his cell mate. I'm really the only one she can talk too. Even though she saved Bailey, I'm pretty sure things arn't perfect between the two, I'm sure her and Jinxx arn't getting along too well right now, Blade hates her, my parents are in the same boat as Bailey, Sam's in jail and I don't even know how things are between them right now. I'm pretty much one of the only people that are okay with her at the moment and will help her through this difficult time. I saw how heartbroken my mom was about her dad so I can only imagine how Victoria feels."

"Okay." She said with a small smile and I smiled back. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said, passionatley kissing her and hugging her.

*********************************************************************************************

Okay, short little filler chapter. Just a little update on where Victoria's dad has been.

25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!