Chapter 70

Chapter 70

BRANDON'S POV

*1 month later*

I was sitting on the couch and looking down at my daughter with a smile.

"Hey Brandon." Alex said, skipping into the room.

"Hey." I said, playing with Camryn's hand. "Can you believe our daughter's going to be two in five months?"

"I know." She said. "I've actually been thinking about that and you know what I think Camryn really wants?"

"What?"

"A little brother or sister."

"Alex."

"Come on Brandon, like you said! Camryn is almost two, don't you think it's time to try for another one?"

"I don't know Alex." 

"Why not!" Just as she said that, Camryn began to yawn, rubbing her eyes.

"Aww, is it time for someone's nap?" I questioned as I stood up. "I just don't think we're ready yet."

"Well why fucking not!" She screeched.

"Why are you rushing having kids?"

"I'm going to be too old soon!"

"Alexandra, you are twenty five years old, you have a good twenty years to have as many kids as you want."

"But I want another baby!"

"You have a baby! See!" I exclaimed, gesturing to Camryn.

"She's a toddler Brandon."

"Same thing."

"No it's not!" I sighed.

"Fine! Follow me and I will give you a perfectly good reason on why we should wait." I said, walking into Camryn's room. "Take a good look around this room." I said as I placed Camryn in her crib.

"Yeah, it's Camryn's room, what about it?"

"Count how many rooms we have in this apartment." I said, walking back to the living room.

"Two."

"So, what you're saying is you really want to put Camryn in a room with a crying baby. We barley have enough room for all Camryn's shit!"

"Oh."

"Yeah, I knew this conversation was coming up and was regretting it. I want us to move into a house before we have another baby. Right now, we don't have enough money saved up to buy a house, almost, but not yet. If we have another baby right now, a lot of that money will go towards another crib, twice the diapers, if it's a boy we'll have to get all new clothes. Don't you want to move into a house Alex?" She nodded. "Then let's wait for a bit and enjoy Camryn for now."

"Okay." She smiled, kissing my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said, pulling her onto my lap.

ANNABELLE'S POV

"Oh my God." I said as I paced around the bathroom.

"What, what'd it say?" My friend Violet asked from the other side of the door.

"I can't believe this." I said, unlocking the door and sliding to the floor.

"Oh my God, you're actually pregnant?" I nodded, tears in my eyes.