Chapter 15: Victoria Returns

BRANDON'S POV

I walked out to the waiting room, a huge smile on my face. I scanned the waiting room and stopped dead in my tracks.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I-I need to talk to you Brandon." Victoria begged. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"I'm not in the mood to talk to you." I snarled. I didn't want to risk my relationship with Alex, since I just got her back.

"Please Brandon!" She pleaded. I sighed and walked over to Alex, passionatley kissing her.

"Fine." I said, walking out of the hospital. She followed and started to walk with me. "What is it Victoria?" I asked, looking straight ahead. She just sighed.

"I want to make things right between us, maybe even be frien-"

"We are NEVER going to be friends."

"Okay okay, I figured, I just want us to be on good terms."

"Victoria! You've ruined my relationship millions of times!" I screamed, stopping dead in my tracks. "And you think we can just be on good terms like that?" I snapped my fingers. "I killed myself over you!"

"Brandon! I know and I'm sorry!" She screamed back, tears running down her face. "I made a stupid mistake and I'm sorry!"

"Sorry doesn't fix everything Victoria!"

"I know! Just listen! I was young, I was stupid-"

"Yeah? I was young and stupid too. I was stupid to ever date you and to kill myself over you!"

"BRANDON SEAN BIERSACK! LISTEN TO ME FOR A SECOND!" She screamed before taking a deep breath and continuing. I crossed my arms over my chest, letting her talk. "I know everything I did to you was wrong, but I want to make things right between us. The reason I did all that was because I was jealous. I was jealous of Alex, jealous that she got to have you." I just sighed.

"Victoria, I-I just don't know know. Give me time to think about it." I said before walking back into the hospital. I sat down next to Alex and passionatley kissed her before resting my head on her shoulder.

"What happened out there?" Alex asked, wrapping her arms around me.

"Victoria was bugging me to forgive her, thought we could maybe be friends again." I groaned.

"WHAT!" She yelled, then quickly covered her mouth.

"I told her I'd think about it, I promise I won't let her do anything to me though." I said, looking up into her eyes and cradling her face.

"Good." She giggled, pecking my lips.

********************************************************************************************************

SHOULD BRANDON FORGIVE VICTORIA?

Sorry for sucky chapter :( I;m just running out of ideas to stall until their wedding so yeah :) I promise, after Brandon and Alex are married, things will pick up :) I got sooo many ideas :)

Listening to Bleeding Love~ Leona Lewis

15 COMMENTS/VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!