Chapter 28: Job Hunting

BRANDON'S POV

As soon as we got off the plane, I took out my phone and began to call my dad. Since we had left my car at the apartment complex, my dad had to come pick us up.

"Hey, where are you?" I asked as soon as he picked up.

"We're waiting for you by baggage claim." My dad said.

"All right, cool.. wait, we're?"

"You'll see when you get here." My dad said, I could hear the smirk on his face.

"Whatever." I chuckled, hanging up and dragging Alex to baggage claim. As we came down the stairs, we saw a huge crowd standin by baggage claim. As we got closer, I noticed it was both of our parents and our siblings.

"BRANDON!" Blade screeched as she ran to me, latching onto me.

"Ha, hi there Blade." I said, letting go of Alex's hand and wrapping my arms around Blade to hold her, walking over to the rest of group. "Okay Blade, you gotta get down, I need to get my bag." She whined and let go of me, allowing me to grab Alex and I's bags as they swung around. My mom came over to me next and hugged me tightly.

"Did you have a good time?"

"Yes mom, I did" I said with a smile.

"Now let me see this new tattoo of yours." My dad said as my mom left.

"Stalker." I said under my breath as I flipped my wrist over.

"Nice." He said as he admired it and I nodded. I greeted everybody else before we walked out of the airport to the cars. We piled into one car and they drove us to our complex and dropped Blade off as well.

*3 months later*

"So..." Alex said, sitting on the couch next to me. "I was thinking we could try to start having kids." Alex said, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Alex, you know how much I want kids but, I really don't think now is the right time. You know how hard it's been for me to find a steady job." She sighed and layed her head on my shoulder.

"Look, Alex, I'll make you a deal. When I find a job, we can start trying for a kid, all right?"

"Okay." She said with a smile, pecking my lips.

"In fact, I have a job interview tomorrow." I said with a smirk. She just smiled and cuddled into me, draping her arm over my lap.I woke up the next morning and crept out of bed, turning on the shower and jumping in. I quickly showered and got out, getting dressed in the nicest clothes I owned. Beofre I left, I kissed Alex's forehead and slipped my phone into my pocket. I hurried down the steps and got into my car, driving to my interview.

"Hello."

"Hi, I'm here for a job interview with Todd Blue, Brandon Biersack." I said, walking up to the lady at the desk.

"Ahh, sit right here and he'll be right out."

"Okay, thank you." I said, sitting down in the nearest chair. I pulled out my phone and sent a quick text to Alex.

Brandon~ Hey, just n case u forgot, I'm @ my job interview,

I put my phone away just as he came out.

"Brandon?" I raised my hand and stood up. Todd smiled and walked over to me. "Hey there Brandon, Todd Blue."

"Nice to meet you Mr. Blue." I smiled, shaking his hand.