Chapter 108: Three Months For The Biersacks

BRANDON'S POV

*1 month later*

"I'll take them up." I said, parking the car, pecking her lips and getting out. I opened the door to the backseat and got Camryn out first.

"Go up to the door." I told her and she nodded, running up to my parent's door. I unstrapped Danielle and got her out, carrying her up to the door.

Today was Alex and I's three month appointment and my parents agreed to watch the kids. No one knew about Alex's pregnancy yet but we were planning to tell the kids, as well as my parents today. I walked up to the door to see my dad smiling with Camryn in his arms.

"Look what I found." He laughed.

"Yeah, thanks so much dad." I said, kissing Danielle's forehead and handing her to him.

"No problem." He said, putting Camryn down and grabbing Danielle from me.

"Bye Camryn, daddy will be back in a bit." I said, bending down and kissing her forehead.

"Where are you guys going?" My mom asked, running to the door and picking Camryn up.

"It's a secret." I smirked and she whined. "I'll tell you guys when we get back, don't worry. Thanks so much for doing this."

"No problem." They said as they headed back to the car. I drove to Alex's doctor's office and she checked herself in while I went to go sit down. Alex joined me shortly and sat next to me, kissing my cheek.

"I really hope this one's a boy." I smiled, placing my hand on her stomach.

"Same, but remember, we're not finding out the sex of the baby until it is born." I nodded.

"Alexandra Biersack." We both stood up and I followed her, sitting in the chair next to the table while she climbed on the table and layed down, lifting up her shirt, exposing her small baby bump. The doctor walked in after a few minutes and smiled at us, pulling the machine over and putting the gel on Alex's stomach. I grabbed her hand and looked up at the screen, smiling as I heard the heartbeat.

"There it is! Would you guys like to know the sex?" He asked, pointing at the screen and looking back at us.

"No, we want to wait." Alex smiled. He nodded and printed out a picture for us, turning off the machine and wiping off Alex's stomach before leaving.

"I have a good feeling this is a boy." I smiled, looking down at the picture as we walked out to the car.

"Well, we'll see in six months." I groaned and got into the car, starting it up and driving away. We drove to my parents house and knocked at the door.

"Great." I said, noticing none of the kids were with him. "Tell mom to get over here but not to bring the kids."

"Got it. HARLEY! COME WITHOUT THE KIDS!" He called and my mom came running.

"Hi Brandon. Hey Alex." She smiled and we smiled back.

"Hey, we've actually got a surprise for you."

"Really?" We both nodded.

"I'm pregnant!" Alex smiled, both of their jaws dropping.

"That's great!" My mom exclaimed, hugging her.

"How far?" My dad asked.

"Three months, that's where we were today."

"Ooh! What is it?" My mom squealed.