Chapter 46: The Spa and Tour

BRANDON'S POV

*1 month later*

I walked into the apartment after work to see Alex, coming out of the hallway, empty handed. I rushed up to her and gripped her hips, pressing my lips to her.

"Why hello there." She chuckled, breaking away from the kiss after a few seconds.

"I have a surprise for you." I smiled, pulling her close to my body. I took Friday off so that you and I can go a nice relaxing spa weekend that we deserve." I said, kissing her nose.

"Who's going to watch Camryn?"

"Blade and Gabe! They need the practice anyway. We deserve a spa weekend, just you and I. I got us spots at one of the best spas in LA that's inside this really nice hotel that I also got us a nice suite at."

"Where'd you get the money for that?"

"I had a little saved up." I smiled. "Come on Alex, this weekend is for us to give us time to relax and take time just for the two of us."

"Well, all right."

"Great, we leave tomorrow, go get packed." I said, letting go of her and smacking her ass as she ran away. She turned back at me and smirked.

"Save that for this weekend you." She said as she disapeared into the bedroom. I smiled and just sat on the couch, stretching out. I decided to get up and pack my stuff as well. We had dinner and then watched some TV before going to bed with my arms wrapped tightly around the love of my life.

The next morning, we got the car packed and then went back upto drop Camryn off at Blade and Gabe's. I knocked on the door and Blade answered with a smile.

"Hey!" She said.

"Hey, thanks for doing this." I said, handing Camryn over.

"No problem! Anything for my little niece." She smiled, taking Camryn's bag from us as well.

"You guys have a great time, we have everything under control." Gabe reassured us.

"If we have a problem, we'll call mom and dad, okay?"

"Okay, thanks Blade, love you." I said, hugging her. "Thanks Gabe." I said, bro hugging him. "Bye Camryn, daddy loves you." I said, kissing her forehead and letting Alex do whatever. After everything that needed to be said was said, we locked up our place and headed down the stairs, getting into my car. We ended up getting into traffic which made us get to the hotel really late.

"Ugh, damnit." I said, banging my head on the steering wheel after I parked in the hotel parking lot.

"It's okay babe, we still got all day tomorrow." Alex said with a smile.

"Yeah, I guess." I said with a small smile. I leaned over to peck her lips before getting out of the car. "Come on, let's go and get this relaxing weekend started." I said with a smile, closing the door behind me. I popped open the trunk and got our luggage out, walking into the hotel with her.

"Reservation for Biersack." I said, setting the luggage down. She checked us in and gave us our room keys. We headed up to our room and I set our luggage down before plopping onto the bed. Alex climbed in next to me, laying her head on my chest.

"You know, I'm still pissed off about that traffic making us get here late." I said, wrapping my arm around her and rubbing her arm.

"I may have something in mind that might cheer you up." She said with a smile, scooting up on the bed and passionatley kissing my lips. I climbed on top of her and lifted her shirt up a bit, slipping my tounge into her mouth.