Chapter 56: I'm Ready To Go But She's So Lost In Stereo

BRANDON'S POV

"I'm home!" I called, walking into the house.

"Dada!" Camryn exclaimed, waddling over to me.

"How long have you known how to say that?" I asked with a smile, kneeling down to her level and grabbing her, pulling her close to me.

"Just now." Alex said, coming out of the hall with a smile. "I spent all day, teaching her mama and you come home and boom."

"Aww." I said with a small chuckle. "You know Alex, she may look like you, but she's a daddy's girl." I said with a smile, standing up and taking Camryn with me. I kissed her forehead and then hugged Alex, pecking her lips. I kissed Camryn's cheek before putting her back on the ground and sitting on the couch. Alex sat next to me and cuddled into me.

"So, how was your day?" She asked, looking up at me.

"Fine, nothing really interesting happened." I said with a shrug. She nodded and kissed my cheek.

"Dada! Ehh!" Camryn whined, reaching out to me.

"I think someone wants up." I chuckled, leaning forward and placing Camryn into my lap. I began to tickle her and she giggled, her limbs flying everywhere.

*The Next Day*

I was just laying on the couch with Camryn on my chest since I had a day off when my phone rang. I grabbed my phone and saw it was my dad.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Brandon, I'm going to need you to come over here."

"Why?" I sighed, looking down to see I was just in my boxers.

"Bailey's been depressed because her and Sam broke up."

"They what!"

"Yeah. anyway, she locked herself in her room and hasn't come out since they split. So, maybe you could try to talk her out."

"Sure, I'll be right over." I said, hanging up and standing up. I placed Camryn in her play pin and walked to my room where Alex was hanging up clothes.

"Hey babe." She said with a smile.

"Hey." I said, kissing her lips and searching through the closet.

"I see someone's finally getting dressed." She slightly giggled as I pulled on some jeans.

"Yeah, I have to go to my parents. Bailey's depressed so I have to try to get her to come out of her room." I said, pulling on a shirt. "I'll probably be back in about an hour, love you." I said, kissing her lips.

"Love you too." She said as I walked out. I put my phone and wallet in my pocket and grabbed my keys. I got into my car and drove to my parent's house, getting out and knocking on the door.

"Oh good, you came." My dad said with a smile.

"Of course." I said, walking into the house.

"Just go on up to her room, if she doesn't let you in, just walk right on in. She thinks she has a lock on her door but she doesn't." I looked up at him and he smirked. "Twenty four years of parenting and you learn something."

"Okay, whatever." I said with a chuckle. I made my way up the stairs and knocked on Bailey's door.

"Leave me alone!"

"Bailey, it's Brandon. Please let me in, I just wanna talk."

"Well, I don't want to."

"Bailey, I'm your big brother. Please talk to me." I heard her sigh and some movement before she called me in. I opened up the door to see her sitting on the bed. Her room was a mess, papers and pictures were torn and crumpled. Tissues, ice cream cartons and food wrappers were all over the place. I could tell she was really taking this hard. I closed the door behind me and sat down in a chair in front of her.