Chapter 24: Proposing Again

BLADE'S POV

"Blade." Gabe said as he shook me awake.

"What?" I asked, half asleep.

"Your dad's on the phone." He said, continuing to shake me. I goraned and held out my hand, feeling him place my phone into my hand.

"Hey dad." I said into the phone.

"Hey baby girl, did I wake you?"

"Yeah, but it's fine." I chuckled. "So what's up."

"I'm sorry, nothin much. Just wanted to check up on you!"

"Well, you'll never guess who our neighbors are." I said as I sat up.

"Who?"

"Brandon and Alex." I said, knowing that will make him happy. "They're right down the hall."

"Oh my God, that's great. I'm glad you got them with you."

BRANDON'S POV

I was sitting in the living room, waiting for Alex to come home from work. The front door should be opening any minute and that can't come quicker. I have a special surprise for her, since our relationship has been going strong. I heard the front door open and fixed my shirt and hair. I got up and ran to the door. As soon as she walked in, I picked her up bridal style.

 "Woah." She said as she wrapped an arm around my neck. "Why hello there." She giggled, pecking my lips.

"Hey, how about you get dressed and we'll go out to dinner." I said, letting her down.

"Sounds great." She said, walking to our bedroom. I just sat on the couch while she took her shower and got dressed. She came out in a plain black dress about thirty minutes later. "Okay, I'm ready." She said, pulling her dress down. I nodded and stood up, grabbing my keys and opening the door. I closed it behind her and walked down the stairs ahead of her. I unlocked the car and held her door open for her before getting in myself. We went to dinner, had a great time and I convinced her to go to the park with me. We played around until I decided to bring out my surprise for her.

"I'll be right back babe." I said, jumping off the swings and jogging to the car. I pulled out my guitar case and double checked my pockets to make sure I had what I needed. I pulled my guitar out of the case and walked back to the park. I strapped on the guitar and found Alex on the bench.

"B-Brandon? What are you doing?" She asked and I just smiled as her as I started to play. I saw a wave of realization wash over her face as she realized I was playing Yours To Hold by Skillet. I finished up the song and swung the guitar around, allowing me to get down on one knee.  I pulled the box with the ring out of my pocket and gripped her left had.

"Alexandra Pitts, our relationship has been going really strong lately and I think it's time for us to take the next step... again. I really want to spend the rest of my life with you Alex, please say that you will indeed marry me." I could feel her hand shaking as she tried to answer. She just kept nodding, taking her right hand away from her mouth and wiping her tears.

"Yes Brandon Biersack, I will marry you." I smiled, slipped the ring on her finger and got up, hugging her tightly. I pulled back a little to passionatley kiss her, wiping her tears off in the process.

"Now let's hope I don't have to propose to someone ever again." I chuckled, holding her in my arms.

"Trust me, you won't babe." She said, placing her hand on my chest.

***

I entertwined our fingers as we walked into the restruant.

"Reservation for Biersack. A whole big group just came in." She nodded and pointed to a large table where all of BVB was sat. We thanked her and walked up to the table, everyone greeting us as we sat in the two seats they saved for us. Halfway through the dinner, Ella spoke up.

"Woah woah woah Alexandra, what's that on your finger?" She asked with a knowing smile. Her comment caused everyone to stop their conversations and stare at Alex.

"Oh, Brandon and I are engaged again." She said with a huge smile, patting my thigh. "He propsed again yesterday." She said.

"Well, you're going to have to tell me about this later dear."

"All of us girls." My mom spoke up and the rest of the girls agreed. After dinner, the guys went over to my parents' house while the girls went over to Ella and Jake's house. We talked, had a few beers and all went home. I got home, undressed and got into bed next to Alex since she got home before me.

"Have fun with the girls?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her. She just nodded and pecked my lips.

"Mmm, you had some beers." She smiled and I just chuckled, nodding. "Mmm, I love you." She said, snuggling into my body.

"I love you too Alexandra, so much." I whispered as I drifted off to sleep.

*********************************************************************************************

Sorry this sucked, I'm running out of ideas :/

20 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!