Chapter 88

!!!Important!!!

This book comes to an end...

Chapter 90 will be the last chapter...

Until then, enjoy<3

Oh and pls read the authors note down there^^ arigatou<3

-----------------

I get up, throwing the weight off of me. Turning around I glare at the fury beast.

I'm going to kill that bastard.

With my own hands.

I jump towards the wolf and wrap my arms around its neck. I squeeze as hard as I can but it keeps struggling and scratches and bites me whenever it gets the opportunity to do so.

I roll over to the other side, still not letting go. I place my knee and all of my weight on his body and give his neck a turn. I hear the wonderful sound of breaking bones and a small wince before I let go of it. The head just plops to the ground and I get up again with a groan.

"God." I breathe out while wiping away sweat with the back of my hand. "What a mess..." I mutter before I make my way back to the house.

Now that I think about it, it probably wasn't my best idea but who cares, right?

By the time I spot the house, the sun has already set. I drag myself over to the door with the last bit of energy left in my body.

I reach out for the doorhandle but surprisingly it opens on its own.

I look up with wide eyes and stare into John's worried ones.

"Where the hell have you been? I've been so worried." He exclaims.

Not being able to hold myself back I let myself fall into his arms and start crying. "I'm sorry." I muffle into his shoulder. "I'm sorry." I grip his shoulders and look up at him again while he caresses my back. "I love you." He still looks worried and before he can say anything I tighten my grip on his shoulders, afraid that he might disappear. "Please don't leave me."

He tightens his grip around me. "I would never do that. Don't ever say something like that."

I let out a sigh of relief and my body relaxes again.

But he suddenly pulls away, placing this hands on my shoulders. He looks me up and down with wide eyes. "What happened to you?"

"I-I..." I stammer while trying to get what he is referring to. I look at my dress and remember. Right, I must look like a mess. Covered in blood and bitemarks.

"Are you alright?" He asks while wiping away my tears.

"I-I'm fine. I just met Redshed's wolves, that's all. One took me by surprise after I killed the other ones."