Chapter 28

I let air fill my lungs again and slowly open my eyes. Now being aware of my surroundings and of my own body I notice John's arm around my waist. Feeling save and relieved finally not being with some monster I smile. I turn around and snuggle myself into his chest.

"Youre awake." He whispers with his now husky voice while pulling me closer to himself.

"Mhm." I mummur trying to fall asleep again.

Wait...

I open my eyes and pull away.

He isn't nice either. He is cold as ice and even abused me. 

He is a killer. 

He put me in a dress that belonged to his now dead love. He tries to replace her. 

He doesn't care at all. Not about me. No one does.

"What are you doing?" He asks with confusion plastering his face.

"And yet you'aren't scared of me, are you?"

Of course not. I've been through worse.

But yet... I guess something is defenetly wrong with me. No matter what happens my mind... It just always stays calm no matter what happens to my body... deep inside I'm cold just like he is. Cold and numb and yet more aware than anyone could be.

"Nothing at all. I just don't feel like cuddeling with a psychopath." I reply

"Ouch?" He laughs "But I actually do have feelings. Which makes me a sociopath, thank you very much."

"I-I have to go." I stutter while feeling the colours draining from my face.

He frowns at me asking again "What are you doing?" He sits up and stares at me "What's wrong?"

"God I have to leave- now." I put a hand over my mouth running towards a door and hoping it was the door leading to the bathroom and in deed it was the right one. "Oh god." I breathe out before vomiting into the toilet.

"Well... normally I don't have that kind of affect on women. That's ...new..." He says while pulling my hair out of my face.

"Yeah sorry. I know you're used to girls jumping with you in their bed but well... I've slept with too many douches already. Not gonna happen again." I say before vomiting again.

I open my eyes looking inside of the toilet "Oh god!" I stare with wide eyes at the red vomit and pull away. "What the f*uck have you done to me!" I yell now staring at John.

"Calm down I just saved you life!" He yells back. And because I once again just stare at him in confusion he continues "My blood saved you. Now that you're alright your body tries to get rid of it. But you don't have to worry about anything. In a few hours you'll be alright."

I stand up and clean my mouth over the sink, brushing my teeth too. After finally getting rid of the awful taste of vomit I turn to face him "But what does all of that mean?"

"Think, Amanda. I think deep down you already know."

"What do I know then?"

"Let's just say... I'm not just a killer." He replies watching me as if trying to figure out my thoughts.

Let's see then... Johnathan Lockwood

A good looking guy in his early 20ies, owns a big house, has a brother with a even bigger house, has a sister.

He seems to be in love with antique furniture and dresses, paintings and decorations.

The guy in the painting looked just like him.

They all like to exaggerate "Lu, nice to see you again. It feels like at least a few decades since we last met." John exclims hugging his brother.

His blood tastes weird...

He moves really fast.

All the people that entered his house now are dead.

He doesn't seem to have a problem with killing people.

He fell in love with a girl who now is dead.

"Oh m-my." I breathe out. "Y-you are a-"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Heyo<3

So the next chapter is there for you<3

I kno it's a little early but I don't know if I'll have the time to update later so well...

Oh and if you're a writer... don't tell your parents how happy you are with your story because my mom now is stalking me on wattpad O.o just glad she can't speak english nor read my comments on other books... still awkward... I feel like being watched O.o

Well xD hugs love and kisses 

yours

Mel<3

PS: thank you @summerkitkat and @Teensupernaturalover for adding my book to your reading lists<3