Chapter 77

He groans and I turn around to look at him again. "You're an ass now live with that fact." I roll my eyes before pulling the stake out of his chest.

"Gez I thought you would kill me." He breathes out and sighs in relief.

"That was my point. But I didn't. I staked you right under your heart to scare you but not to kill you. No matter how mad I am I can't kill you." I smile at him. "After all you are my mate and I still love you."

He smirks at me before getting up again. "Say that again." He says.

I step closer and place my hand on his chest while I bite my lip. "Johnathan Lockwood, I love you."

He smiles at me and places a small kiss on my nose. "Amanda Black, I love you too."

I pull away again and fake frown at him. "But that doesn't mean that I am not mad at you for killing your brother."

"Yeah, I know that... I guess I shouldn't have killed him."

"Yeah."

Why didn't he tell him? If he had told him about Sarah there would've been a possibility that he wouldn't kill him...

Maybe he did want to die.

But who would-
Right... I've been there a couple of times too...

"Amanda?" He waves a hand in front of my face and I guess he has been talking to me for a while now. Awkward.

"Hm?"

"Let's get back home." He says and I nod.

Once we are back at his place I walk into my room to go and take a shower. After that I throw on some comfortable clothes and throw myself on my bed.

I turn on my side and John suddenly appears, making me shriek.

"God, you scared me." I breathe out after calming myself.

He rolls his eyes. "I said it a couple of times now, it's alright for you to call me John."

I slap his arm playfully and snuggle close to him. "Why are you here anyway?"

He sighs and puts his arm around my waist. "I came here to talk but let's just do it tomorrow. Today happened enough already and I think you need some rest."

"Ok." I whisper before I close my eyes and fall asleep.

I open my eyes and find myself still in his arms and smile.

"You're staring at me." He states in his husky morning voice. "That's creepy."

I giggle. "Sorry."

"Mhm." He sighs. "What time is it anyway?"

I sigh and grab my phone. "It's about 10am, now what are we doing today?" I ask curiously.

"We are going to meet Christopher Redshed." He says as he gets off of my bed.

I groan. "Why are you even friends after everything that happened? He's a douche." I frown at him but he just stares at me in confusion.

"How do you even know about him? You've met him once only." He states and I have the urge to slap myself.

I still haven't told him anything...

"Yes I have. But other than that... I have to tell you something really important." I gesture for him to sit down next to me and he looks slightly panicked. "Remember the thing I wanted to tell you but didn't feel ready before I had to go to Ludwig? Well it's time for me to finally tell you."