Chapter 27

"Wait here my dear Amanda and don't run away." He says while laughing. He lifts my chin, forcing me to look at him grinning evily. "Oh honey, we're going to have lots of fun when I'm back. So please be a good girl and don't do anything stupid beacuse I'll find out and I'll punish you, my dear."

Wait... This already has happened... 

Why the hell am I here?

He lets go of my chin and walks off. As soon as I hear the front door closing I start trying to free my arms. I pull once again and suddenly fall on the ground face first.

"Oww" I mutter to myself. I look up and see John. 

He turns around kneeling in front of me. "What's wrong?"

I frown wanting to ask him what he means but instead I say "S-sorry... I can't walk anymore. I am to weak to walk on..."

What the hell? Why am I going through the day I first met John?

"Fine." He stands up and everything around me turns white.

"Auntie, auntie!" I yell running into my aunties arms "I've missed you sooooooo much" I say hugging her as hard I can being afraid she might go away. I close my eyes breathing in her scent. When I open my eyes I pull away and stare at the person right before me with wide eyes.

John...

"What is it?" Right... we sat in his room and talked about my birthday...

Suddenly his smile turns into a smirk and everything around us turns black. The next thing I see is his work room with bodies lying inside.

"But yet you aren't scared of me, are you." He whispers into my ear and I shake my head. 

Everything disappears again leaving me alone in the dark when suddenly a buzzing tone appears. I pull out my phone and answer the call "Amanda speaking. Who is this?"

"Amanda." The voice replies making me freze.

Cole.

I suddenly feel all dizzy and let myself fall back. I open my eyes again to find Cole hovering above me. He trails kisses down my neck making me want to disappear right then and there.

Why do I have to go through all of this again?

A tear runns down my cheek and he pulls away looking at me "So you finally are awake. Yesterday was fun and we'll have more fun after work. I guess all the money I had to give away in order to get you really was worth it." He presses his lips against mine making me want to puke. His tuch is one of the most disgusting things I can imagine.

Why did my parents have to sell me to a douche like him?

Or even better question... why diddn't I just run away from home?

"Don't worry my dearest Amanda, in a few days we'll marry and you'll legally be mine." He lets out a laugh and finally put one some clothes "But I'm sorry to tell you that I have no other choice but to leave you here. Be a good b*tch and don't do anything dump." He blows me a kiss and leaves the building.

I get up and run and suddenly I find myself running through a forest. Fuck... this is the day I met Jeff... I stop running and wait for what already has happened to just happen again. I close my eyes and clench my fists when finally Jeff put a piece of cotton on my face from behind and I inhale the toxic scent immediately loosing consciousness.

I wake up again but surprisingly find myself in my stepfather's bed. Of course naked. But I guess praying really does help since I am not with Jeff now.

I throw my legs over the edge of the bed and throw on my dress. I look around but don't see anyone. Figuring this is my chance to get out I start running...again...

Wow that's an awful lot of running...

 I suddenly bump into a wall in front of me. I turn my face to look at the wall but shriek notecing it isn't a wall... it is John. I look around finding myself in a forest again. I lok at John again and he is staring at me with a blank expression.

Now seeing him again like that makes me feel scared. After all he really does look like a killer. Well he is a killer ... but a nice one...I guess?

"Who are you?" I find myself asking him. He stepps aside trying to show me something. We suddenly are inside his house and I stare up at the painting I adored so much when I was drunk.

I tuch the canvas drawing along the paint with my finger when I suddenly feel myself falling through it.

"Do you even know a thing at all?" A deep and cold voice asks. I look up to find Ludwig staring down at me with disgust and hatred twinkling in his eyes. Just when I want to ask him something I feel something cold cutting through my flesh and I fall down again. My vision gets blury again and the last thing I see is him smiling. Darkness pulls me back into its embrace and Ludwig's voice echoes around "Sweet dreams."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey<3

I think this chapter might have been a little confusing but I hope you like it<3

Aaaaaaaaand thank you guys for +2k views, +190 votes, #103 in the ranking, following me, adding my book to your list and of course thanks for all of your lovely comments<3

love, Mel<3

also a big thank you to @hannuharoon and @Jcleelee for adding this book to your lists<3