Chapter 59

"Don't say that, Amanda! Please, I need you!"

I let out a laugh. "Yeah sure. You showed me how much you need me the past few weeks-"

"I know. I-

I just couldn't look at you. Everytime I look at you I remind myself that I am a monster. I killed you! Amanda, I killed you and I won't be able to ever forgive myself. Nor will I be able to forgive myself for treating you like that. You deserve better-"

"I deserve to die!" I yell at him. "I am dead! Why do you want to torture me? Why does everyone think they would do me any good by saving me? I just want to die god damnit."

"Please don't say that again and put the necklace back on." He hands me the necklace and I take it.

"But why? Why do I have to be trapped here? Why-"

"Because I am a selfish bastard!" He yells. He puts the necklace around my neck. "Amanda, I can't live without you anymore. It hurts me so much to see you pushing me away. I come to your room as often as I can but you don't even use normal letters anymore-"

"So you do keep on stalking me." I state.

"Yes. I've been worried but I couldn't find out a thing since-"

"Idiot." I take a breath. "You could've talked to me. You could've stopped ignoring me. Don't make it look like it's all my fault because it's not. I mirrored your actions. Well I didn't screw around but you get my point."

"Yeah." He breathes out. "Also... I hve to tell you that... no one is able to see you."

"What?"

"No one that isn't related to me. Ludwig is able to see you because Death turned us with his blood. The same blood is running through our veins."

"A-anything else I need to know?"

"I keep Monique as replacement for you. If the Blackville clan comes here they will kill her since no other maid lives here. They will be satisfied and I can kill them.

Also being a ghost usually just means that you're a little see through and you can go through things, walls or whatever. But it doesn't mean that you can hurt the living. Your little trick you just did must be something else."

Sure. Do whatever you want, idiot.

Wait... something else? Then what am I? A bloody witch or what?

Silverstone clan

"Then better get back to your slut. Oh and find out what I am." I say and turn around but he grabs my hand, stopping me from going any further.

"Amanda- I know I don't deserve it but will you give me a chance?"

"No." He lets go of my hand and I leave the room, heading straight to my room. I walk over to my closet and pull out my white nightgown. I take of my maid outfit and put my nightgown on.

What is a ghost whitout its white dress, right?

I walk over to the window and stare outside. It is november and it already start to snow. Everything feels so cold. The imagination of the weather outside, the room, this house, the people, Me...

What am I even doing. I'm a ghost. I am dead. Will I ever be able to find my peace or am I damned to haunt my master and his house?

A knock appears on my door and I turn around to face it. "Come in."

John enters through the door and closes it behind him. As he looks at me his expression turns into confusion. "What are you wearing?"

"I'm not going to clean your mess anymore. I am not alive so I am not your maid anymore. I am a ghost so why not wearing a white dress." I reply blankly.

"I see..." He says. "Well I came her to tell you something. The main reason why I bound your soul to mine.

Like I said before, I paniced because my blood couldn't save you. But don't worry I am not going to keep you as my personalghost for my own haunted castle or something.

I have to be honest though, I have no idea how but I will bring you back."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey<3

I know this chapter is pretty short but there wasn't anything else I could put in here._.

I hope you still like it :)

Yours Mel<3