Chapter 54

There is a girl... dressed in a maid costume.

"Monique Brown, you'll work as my maid from now on." John says not even paying attention to me.

What the hell? First he tries to make me another version of his mate and now I am not enough and he gets himself another maid.

Why am I never good enough for anything?

What is he going to do with me now?

And why her? She is so perfect! Perfect curves, perfect hair ,... I don't have to list that all, do I? She is like the perfect creature. Blonde, blue eyes, long legs...

Stop!

Right, right...

John claps his hands together. "Fine. Off to work you go. You'll find me here if you need anything."

"Don't worry." She says stepping closer to him and placing one hand on his chest. "I'll come to you if I need anything. Like anything at all." She winks at him and then turns around walking off with a smirk.

God I hate this b*tch.

Not even paying attention to me she just leaves the room.

What the hell?

John walks over to his desk and starts to sort out some papers. Not knowing what else to do I leave the room to and start cleaning.

Walking through the corridor to get to the kitchen I stop in front of another room because of a familiar voice.

"He's as good as mine." She says to herself. "Just a little more time and I can do as I please. With him." She chuckles to herself and I start walking again. 

This b*tch is werid as hell.

Why is she even here?

Can't she just go back to wherever she came from?

Still pissed of I start making some food for John. I know he does not have to eat food but well... I know he still enjoys eating it.

Besides... I'm not feeling hungy myself and I don't know what else to do.

Ater the food is ready I place everything on a silver tray and head back to his office. I knock four times before walking in but my eyes widen at what I see.

This Monique chick is sitting on his desk with her legs spread wide open right in front of John who is casually sitting in his chair looking her up and down.

My grip around the tray tightens before I let go of it. I loose myself and all I feel is anger. My vision becomes darker and yet more clearly than ever while the blood running trhough my body faster than ever leaves a prickling sensation.

I'm going to kill this b*tch.

She slides down fromthe table and places herself on his lap. John looks at me with a smile and then back to her. She grabbs his hair, pulling him closer to herself and kissing him. She tilds her head to the side and John bites her, starting to drink her blood.

Scratch that. I'm going to kill them both.

I clench my hands into fists and leave the room again.

I feel a little dizzy because of my anger but at the same time I feel totally calm. Weird feeling but I think I've already felt that way...

Right, it was when I killed that sucker.

I walk back to my room to not do what I want to do so badly. I close the door and start throwing punches against the wall.

Why? Why is he doing that? I thought we were close? I even let him drink my blood! We spent so much time together and slept in one bed. We even cuddled. Does none of this even mean a thing to him?

I throw my fists against the wall once again, to feel this incredible feeling of relief again.

Maybe it all was part of the act. I mean I had to kiss him too just to don't let him see.

Suddenly I start feeling sick.

He even saw me naked a few times.

I let my body drop down to the floor.

But he said he likes me.

I look at my hands and gasp. The soft skin on my knuckles is ripped and blood is all over the spot while my hands themselves are hurting like hell.

It probably wasn't a good idea after all... Well who the hell cares.

"You wanted me to open my eyes." I cry out. "Is that what you want me to see? That he is nothing but an ass? Well thanks a lot." I let out a laugh as another tear runns down my cheek. Now becoming more like myself again my heart starts hurting and I start crying even more.

Why me?

And why do I even care? If there is one thing I should know is that you can never trust anyone.

I open my eyes again and walk over to my bed to grab my phone. 

Oh good it's 6am again and I can start to work again. 

I fix myself a bit before walking to his office where both of them were already stanting, casually talking to each other.

But I see the changes on her. Her dress is shorter, she now wears stockings just like me. She still has the mark on her neck. She turns around to me for a brief moment. That cleavage though. But there is another thing. She is wearing a necklace and I know that I've seen it before. John must've given it to her. It was in that one room he showed me a few days ago with all his treasures.

"Is there a reason for us being here or can we head back to cleaning?" I ask clearly annoyed.

Again she ignores me and just stares at John. He looks at Monique and says. "You can start cleaning now."

I turn around in order to leave but stop when she starts talking again. "I will. In a bit. But first I need to tell you something..."

"What is it?" He asks.

"I have a... problem... and I need you to fix it for me."

I shudder a bit and walk off.

I run as fast as I can through the corridors just to get away and to don't hear whatever they are going to do.

After a while I find myself In front of a familiar door. This was her room. His mate's room.

What is up with this room? Should I go inside?

No.

He would be mad.

I shrug and open the door. I step inside and close the door behind me.

Screw him. He doesn't care about me so why should I care about him? I just want to find out a few things. Wether he likes it or not

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey :) 

Well I'm thinking about updating a little more for the last few days of me being in germany (since idk how oftern I can update while being in china) so enjoy :)

Yours Mel<3