Chapter 20

He was gone for about an hour now and even if we never talked that much I was starting to feel lonely. I walk around and find myself standing in a living room or something like that. I sit down on a sofa turning on the tv.

"I am Phil Davies and these are the news of today:

Amanda Black: The young woman called Amanda Black who now should be around 19 years old still is missing. She was on her way home from a friends house but she never returned. Her mother-"

"Yeah sure." I say out loud turning the tv off. I stand up starting to talk to myself again "Oh and her dearest mother still is soo desperate to find her only child she loves with all of her heart. But something no one knows is that she actually sold her child and now acts like the mother of the year." I yell around knowing that no one will hear me. I let out a laugh "Well done mother. Go-

how do I put it as nice as possible? Oh right.

Go sleep with youself and I hope that someone does even worse to you than you did to me" I call out to no one while filling a glass with alcohol "To the death of yours, mother. I hope you'll suffer much." I say before gulping down my drink and shudder as the burning liquid runns down my throat.

"I guess I need a couple more of these."

And that's what I do. I fill glass after glass gulping it down as if my life depends on it. After a while I pour myself another drink starting to walk off and almost tripping over my own feet.

"Woah" I brethe out "Feet are dangerous creatures! Don't leave them alone or they'll attack you!" I tell the man in the painting.

I look at him again and start laughing "Oh my. I'm so weird!" I take another sip from my drink and walk on. As soon as my drink was empty I place the glass on a small table walking, if you could call it that, threw the house.

"Wuuuuh I'm freeee as a biiird!" I yell while stumbeling threw another corridor with my arms spread to the sides. I stop in tracks when my phone started ringing "Door is ooopeeen!" I yell thinking it was the door bell "Or maybe not? I have never used the door..." I say shruging but the ring diddn't disappear so I pull out my phone with wide eyes. "M-magic b-box!" I hiccup.

I answer the call "Heelloo? Amanda Black speeaaking?"

A deep voice replies making the bad, cold shivers appear again "Amanda."

"Oh god, it's you! God... first my mother in the news and now you... But you know what? I wanted to talk to you you know? No you don't how could you. I wanted to tell you that you don't have to come and take me. I know you said you can see me and know what I am doing. So you should also know I now am with a very nice man. Really nice I'm sure you would hate him. But that's not my point... I think. I want to tell you that I am happy and if you ever try to take that away from me I will kill you!" I let out a laugh "Oh god I already sound like him-"

"Amanda!" The voice says again and my eyes widen

"John?!" I exclaim

"Yes? Who else were you expecting?" he asks curiously but I ignore it

"Oh my god John! How did you get into the magic box? Are you alright?" I say with a worried expression.

"What's wrong with you?" He asks while chuckling "Are you drunk?"

"Yes little master of the magic box people" I say nodding my head.

I say nothing and just listen to his laughter. I guess I have never hear him laugh before. It was kind of putting me off...

Did I say something wrong?

"So why do you want to speak to me?"

"Just wanted to check on you."

I start walking again looking at all the beautiful paintings "That is really nice. Very nice. " I whisper to myself nodding my head.

"But you first thought I was somebody else, diddn't you?"

"N-no?" I tell him biting my lip

"Who are you trying to convince? Me or you?"

"Me" I breathe out

"So tell me. Who." he demands but when I turn around he was standing right in front of me. I shriek almost letting my phone fall to the ground. We both end the call putting our phones into our pockets.

"Nice to see you." I say walking over to him hugging him. He first is surprised at my action but wraps his arms around me too.

"Are you alright?" he asks in a soft tone while rubbing my back to comfort me.

"Mhm" I nod snuggeling myself into his warm chest.

"Then please tell me."

"No. I can't do that."

"Why?"

"Because I promised myself not to ever say his name out loud."

"Amanda. Tell me."

"Alright-"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♡Hey

So here is the next chapter for you ♡ I hope you like it

stay unicorntastic and don't forget to

Kuddle♡

Hug♡

Vote♡

Comment♡

Share♡

Follow

Thanks

Yours Mel♡

PS: yeah I know it's not time to update yet but I felt like updating :3 next one comes around midnight (midnight in germany) 

Also you could see this as a thanks you for +1k reads<3 thanks you so much it really means a lot to me^^

So it's lucky 13 I guess because when I remember correctly today is the 13th day of this book being online^^ so funny the number 13 rather brings me luck than bad luck

Anyways...

Have a great day/morning/evening/night <3

PPS: Thank you @vhiinex and @MeowNeko2 for adding "The vampire's maid" to your lists<3