Chapter 36

"What is it?" I ask him nervously. Until now I felt all numb and kind of half asleep but seeing him worried makes me wake up. If he is worried about something it really has to be something big.

He shifts uncomfortably on his spot before continuing "You remember the night we were at my brother's, right?"

"Of course I do."

"Well the guy attacking you was non other than a member of the clan that killed my mate." My eyes widen at what he just told me. "I don't know why but they seem to be after you know. And if you stay here with me, where no one besides us lives...

I think you'll be much safer if you stay with my brother for a while. But don't worry it's probably not for too long. I just have to figure out where they live and kill them. This time not missing anyone. This time making them vanish for good."

I stare at him not knowing what to say.

"Amanda. I'm taking you to my brother's house. Take what you need and we go."

I bend over to my nightstand to grab my phone. I get up walking over to my closet but before I can reach for the door to open it, a hand grabs my own draging me backwards. I close my eyes and open them again only to find myself in another room.

The walk through closet.

"Pick a dress and put it on but hurry." He says pushing me further into the mass of dresses.

Woah, I guess it really is serious now.

I walk past a few dresses and stop in front of a beautiful royal blue dress with black embroidery flower designs and pick it up.

I tell him to turn around and try to put it on as fast as possible which isn't that easy by the way. After I have the dress on I grab some black pair of shoes and walk back to John.

"Ready?" He whispers, looking into my eyes.

"Ready." I breathe out breaking eyecontact and wraping my arms around him.

He hugs me, pulling me even closer to himself. I breathe in his scent and close my eyes.

He stroke my hair and presses a kiss on my forehead. I open my eyes and he is gone. I look around and find myself near the entrance of his brothers house. I walk down the hallway until I find myself again in the huge dancing hall.

"Now look what we have here." Ludwig says out loud looking at me.

"Isn't that the girl John brought here the other day?" John's sister asks curiously.

"Yes, I think it is" Ludwig says stepping closer to me "Seems like our brother wants to deliver us a message." He takes of the paper that was attached to my dress and reads it.

When did he put it there? I wonder thinking back but still not remembering it.

"Seems like we have a guest for a little while." Ludwig states while smirking at me.

"Really?" The girl exclaims happyly running over to me. "I've always wanted to play with a human!"

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey♡

Sorry for taking so long to update ^^
I was with a friend and fell asleep before midnight... sorry

Well I hope you like the chapter.