Chapter 53

Amanda's pov

"No, there isn't." He says but I think we both know that he is lying. We tells me to come over to him and that's what I do. I get up and get over to him. I try to sit down next to him but instead he pulls me on his lap. Not knowing how to react or what to do I play with my fingers again.

This is so awkward...

He puts his arms around me and snuggles into the crook of my neck, breathing in my scent. "I'm sorry, my love."

"For what?" I ask being a little confused.

"For everything." He replies.

Well... great answer. Thank you. I think sarcastically.

Deciding not to argue I just lean back and enjoy his warmth.

After a while we arrive at his house. He gets our stuff inside while I walk over to my room. I open the door and breathe in the famillar smell. I don't even know how to describe it but if that makes any sense... this room smells like home.

I walk over to the bed, throwing myself on it and snuggling into it.

"You'll start working tomorrow, ok?"

I sit back up and look at John. I smie and nod my head.

"For today I just want to spent some time with you." He takes off his jacket and throws it away while stepping closer. I wonder what he has in mind...

He sits down next to me, offering me a warm smile which I return. I lean my head against his shoulder and he places his arm around mine. "Don't take off your necklace." He whispers.

I look at him with a confused expression. "I wasn't planning-"

He places his finger on my lips to silence me. "I mean... you musn't take it off at all. Understood?"

Still confused by his actions I just nod, my gaze fixed on him.

"Good."

We lie down and cuddle. We lie there in each other's arms not even knowing why and talking about random things all day. We only stop when I fell asleep.

I open my eyes again to find myself alone. Looking at my phone I see it is 6am.

Where is he?

I sigh and get up, tacking off the necklace and going into my bathroom. On my way I wiggle around my arms doing a dance I saw on the internet. Clumsy as I am I manage to trip over my feet and almost fall down. Well I did not fall but I hit a vase. 

Gasping and trying to catch it I notice that it still is on the small table. Unharmed.

But how?

Srugging it of I step under the shower. Letting the water run down my body I close my eyes for a moment, enjoying the feeling. I open my eyes again and stumble backwards, right against the wall of the shower. A figure appears in front of me and it's not human nor is it a vampire. It's see through and it seems to be a woman.

She stares at me with tired and blank looking eyes and whispers. "Open your eyes." She repeats this sentence and steps closer to me. I let out a scream, turn off the shower and stumble out.

Drying myself with a towel and getting dressed I think about it for a moment.

Open my eyes? They are open, aren't they?

I look again at the necklace I put on after stepping out of the shower an John told me about not to take off.

What is so important about this thing?

Never mind... I can ask him later anyway.

Looking at myself in the mirror and seeing that I look pretty ok I step out of my room.

"Amanda, office, now." I hear his voice saying as a breze appears. Well... so that's what you 'see'of a vampire walking in vampire speed.

Entering the office I can't trust my eyes...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey<3 

Sorry, I know this chapter is quite short but well...

I had no choice xD

anyways, I hope you still like it.

Yours Mel<3