Chapter 86

I think I will only update every second day from now on. That way I have more time and can relax.

Oh and if someone of you speaks Korean: does 유해원 (Yoo Hae-Won) sound like a normal Korean name?

Anyway, enjoy
------------------------

I wander around in that one house I can call my home and make my way over to the door.

The door... The door I barely use because of one single promise. But even if I am still kind of a prisoner... I think that everything is finally getting better and it's not like John treats me bad anymore. So I guess this place somehow deserves the title 'home'.

I smile to myself as I reach for the doorhandle but a voice behind me makes me stop in tracks. "What are you doing?"

I turn around, still smiling. "I am about to meet my people, why?"

"Alright." He says while coming closer. "I'll bring you there."

A bit surprised but happy anyway I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him. He does the same and places a kiss on top of my head. I close my eyes and breathe in and by the time I breathe out I open them again to find us at our destination.

I let go of him and he disappears again. I use my magic to enter the place and can't help but wonder if all supernatural beings do that...
Using a witch's power to hide their territory. That way no human could accidentally walk into them which explains why they still think it's all just tales and stories.

Entering the place, all eyes are on me. They smile at me and I smile back. After a while the old lady comes to me. "There you are, my dear. Have you made your decision?"

"Do you think I would be here if I haven't?"

She just smiles and leads me into a tent.

"May I ask you something?" I find myself asking. "If the strix are that powerful and all. Why do you live like this, in tents like some rats who don't have anything."

"We do have a kingdom and a city." She states. "But we cannot live there without a queen or a king. Until the true king or queen accepts the throne we cannot even enter the place."

We both sit down into the comfy chairs. "Then who was leading the coven while no king or queen was there?"

"I did." She admits.

We spend time in that tent, just talking about the past and the things I will have to do as their queen, until it was night. She then tells me to follow her into another tent.

I follow her inside and she hands me a long, dark blue dress. The upper part is somewhat sparkling and the lower part is just plain dark blue. I think it would reach to the ground if I wear it and just like the skirt, the sleeves are long too but I like it. The dress leaves my shoulders bare and is tight around the upper part of the body, as if you would wear a corset, while the sleeves and the skirt are loose.

All in all it is just beautiful. Looking at it again I can't help but think of the moon. Well after all we are the moon clan.

I put on the dress for the ceremony or ritual and walk out with the old lady.