Chapter 39

"Who is this?" I yell, backing away.

I see a firgure slowely appearing behind a tree and I close my eyes for a moment. My mouth becomes dry and I feel my heart beating like crazy. Blood rushes through my veins so hard with every thump, makig it feel like it would spurt out any second. All kinds of scenarios are rushing through my mind leavig me feeling lightheaded and dizzy. I stumble over a step behind me and grab after a branch to gain my balance again.

Who could it be? Who could possibly know I am in here? Who would dare to break in just to come and get me? Who would be that crazy and risk their life just to come here?

Figuring it doesn't make any sense I try to calm myself again.

It probably is Ludwig trying to scare me or someone working here.

I put on a smile and take a few steps closer to the figure still hiding behind that giant plant. "Alright. You've had your fun now show yourself." I demand.

The figure steps closer to me and looks at me with a smirk plastering his face. "Are you Amanda?"

"No, I'm Peter Pan. Who wants to know that?"

He lets out a deep and husky chuckle before answering. "Me. Obviously."

I cross my arms over my chest. "Yeah I see that. Who are you?"

"Not important, Peter Pan. Ludwig sent me to get you."

"Alright." I say stepping closer to him. Thinking about it again I figure it makes no sense and back away again. "Why diddn't he get me himself? He is a vampire. It wouldn't take him much longer than a second to get me."

He sighs dramatically and walks over to me, while I take a step in the opposite direction with every step he takes. "I was going to make this easy on you but well... seems like plans have changed." An evil smirk appears on his face and he takes out a knife.

"W-what? O-oh m-y god." I stutter. I turn around and run. I run and run, this time not turning back. I have no chance. Once he catches up with me I'm dead. I can't fight against him. I can't defend myself. I can't get help. And this dress makes it really hard to run.

If no one comes here fast... I'm going to die. I probably have just a few more minutes. I'm going to die. I can't die. I can't. I refuse to die. I've survived so much already. I can't be just gone like I never existed. It can't happen. I have to fight!

"Help!" I yell as loud as I can "Help!" I keep on yelling and running. But after a while my lung feels like burning and I can't yell nor can I run anymore.

I let out a laugh. Seems like I have no other choice but to die now. Alone. Not knowing why.

Wow... feels like I've felt like this before... Oh wait I have. Seems like living with the vampires equals no chance of surviving longer than a month. Well... I've made it through nine days already. Quite a score... I wonder how long she managed to stay alive...

I stop running and turn around to face my death. He stops to and grins at me "Giving up already? Good."

"Yeah. I'm tired of this. I guess the longer I stay with this family the more often this will happen. And since I'm going to die some day anyway... why not today. If it makes you happy to kill me then f*cking do it. I won't fight back." I can't fight back anyway. Maybe he'll kill me fast if I cooperate. I'm ready to die. At least I'll find peace on the other side. Or chill with the devil. Both things seem pretty fun and as crazy as this may sound... I am looking forward to it.

He walks over to me and whispers in my ear "Ready to die?" he draws a line with his finger across my neck, leaving goosebumps on the spots he tuched.

"Yes." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hahaha xD 666 words lol

So I updated early today :) upon your request♡

Next update will be like usual:)

hey anyways :) I hope you like the new chapter :)

stay awsome<3

Mel<3