Chapter 26

Floating around in the depths of the darkness I can't help but feel like I'm just dreaming, like non of it ever really happened. I mean how could it? It would mean that I am dead... or at least very close to being so. And that is something I just can't accept. I can't die now! Not now, not here, not knowing why.

I can't even remember at all. All I can remember is pain. Every time I try to remember a wave of pain runns threw my whole body making me stop trying.

It hurts too much.

But now not knowing anything about me nor my life makes me feel worse. Completely numb and empty inside. Looking around I can't even see my own body... that means if I ever had one. Trying to move has no point since there isn't anything I could try to reach for.

"Amanda!" A deep voice yells as it echoes threw the dark and a weird sensation appears. My body doesn't feel completely numb anymore but rather as if someone tuches it, shakes it. But why? And who does this voice belong to-

I let out a scream at the pain of trying to remember but like always the darkness seems to consume it not letting anything threw to the other side.

"Amanda, drink!" The voice yells with pure desperation in his voice and I can't help but to feel sorry.

Drink what? I want to scream but I suddenly feel a weird liquid filling my mouth leaving a prickling sensation and making me feel strong again.

But what is it?

Slightly comming back to my senses I taste the weird liquid again. It tastes metallic but yet hot and sweet. I swallow it down and feel myself returning to my body the darkness disappearing and the pain appearing.

"Oh my- Thank god. You're alright." He breathes out.

I slowly try to open my eyes seeing a figure above me. Blinking a few times I see it was John. "John." I cough out my body still feeling a little numb and in pain. "What happened?"

He pulls my body closer to himself hugging me as he whispers "Someone nearly killed you."

I push myself away from him so I could look in his eyes "Then how did I survive?"

"My blood saved you." I look at him in confusion but before he could answer another voice appears.

"So you finally opened you eyes. He was all worried about you, you know?" I look at him and figure it was his brother, Ludwig. "You know, he thought he had lost his loved one once again. Be a little more careful, would you."

I look at him in desbelieve "Are you serious? Oh sooo sorry. Next time I try to teleport myself away before someone could try to kill me for no reason. Plus what the fuge is your problem? Why do you hate me so much? Why are you always so cold to me?" Is it like a family thing?

He just gives me a blank look and walks away.

"Are you alright, Amanda?" John asks.

"Sure." I reply blankly leaning my head against his head.

I feel my body being lifted and short time after placed on a bed "Just take some rest." He whispers and once again I let the darkness pull me into its embrace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey<3

Little question:

What cover looks better?

or

I've already asked friends and family on WhatsApp but 50% said a and the other 50% b

I've already asked friends and family on WhatsApp but 50% said a and the other 50% b... that's really frustrating xD sooo... please help me and comment on what cover you like best.

thanks<3

Plus: What do you think about this chapter?

Yours Mel<3

PS: thanks @eva1234567890 and @LindsayHampson for adding my book to your lists<3