Chapter 60

Not leaving any time for me to argue back he disappears. 

Soo unfair! He can't just walk away! I wanted to talk-

No I did not.

But... What am I going to do now? I mean I'm not his maid anymore so I really got nothing to do...

Maybe... maybe I should do something ghosts do...

Oh I'm so going to pay you back little ass.

I take off my necklace and walk through the door, without opening it. God this is so cool. No one can see me so I can do... stuff.

I smirk to myself thinking about everything I could do. I walk over to Ho-niques room and step inside.

Ho-nique? Oh my, I love that name. It suits her so well.

I watch her putting on her stockings and step closer. She is about to grab for her shoe but with a simple wave of my hand I throw it away. "Awesome." I breathe out.

She frowns to herself and walks over to grab her shoe. "What the hell was that?" She looks around one last time before leaving the room. I follow her to Johnathans's office wondering what she might want to do.

We both step inside and Johnathan turns around with a smile  as he is about to greet her but that smile disappears when he spotts me. I give him a little wave and he tries  his  best  to ignore me I guess in order to not look insane in front of his  little b*tch.

"Monique, what brings  you here  today?" He says, trying to sound as formal as possible.

"What's wrong with you?" She asks, coming closer to him and placing her hands on his chest. "You're acting weird. I missed you. Don't you miss me too?"

"Yeah John, don't you miss her too? Go on, tell her how much you do or just show her." I mock and get a glare in response.

"Of course I did. I was just surprised to see you here that's all." He says in a soft tone while caressing her shoulders.

"Also" She continues. "I thought you might be a little hungry so I cooked something for you. But somehow I forgot to take it with me so why don't you eat me instead?" She offers while teasingly biting her lip.

"Go on Johnathan, bite her, eat her, suck her blood."

"I'm not hungry but thanks." He replies.

But Ho-nique being Ho-nique grabs the paper knife lying on the table and cuts a small line into her neck to which Johnathan responds by showing his fangs, roughly grabbing her and finally biting her.

She leans in letting out a moan while I watch the whole scene crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh yes, suck that b*tch's blood. Right there, come on suck harder you sucker." I spit out in annoyance.

He gives me another glare and I shrug in response.

She lets out another moan before breathing out "Not hungry, huh?" She wraps her arms around him. "Suck it, drink as much as you want, baby."

I let out a laugh before imitating her tone and saying "C'mon baby, drink her blood... just like mine... Just like it's nothing."

He grabs her shoulders and pushes her away saying "Enough. Now go."

"W-what?" She asks confusedly. "I thought you like it. Like me and like my blood..."

He let's out a laugh before saying. "I'm a vampire and I drink blood. Drinking your blood does not mean that I like you. Plus your blood is nothing special to me, it doesn't even tastes that good. Compared with human food I'd give you a broccoli. There is only one person whose blood tastes awesome to me and I actually cared about not to kill but well sh*t happens and now get out and do your job."

She frowns at him and crosses her hands over her chest and doesn't move. Johnathan points at the door and finally she leaves in a huff.

"I'm impressed." I say.

"Really?"

"No." I say before letting out a laugh. "But I liked the broccoli reference." I admit earning a smile from him.

"Johnathan Lockwood!" A man in his twenties cheers walking over to him and hugs him.

Revenge oh revenge... What should I do, what should I do?

That's going to be fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey<3

Sorry for the late update but I am just so busy :(

Well I hope you like it :)

Tell me what you think and stay awesome^-^

Mel<3

Omg and thank you @TrustSerenity for letting me use the name Ho-nique <3